Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

Ok so off topic to what yall are talking about. But anyone know how customs work? Or if I have to pay? I ordered off the UK but someone mentioned that I may have to pay customs? How do they charge me? Do I gotta go somewhere to pick it up now if it has to make it through customs? Never had to deal or had issues with orders outside the country.

good look to those members that kept me informed on which :smokin spots in the dmv that still had these.. i got a 2nd pair earlier today..(before the nieghbors sister comment ):smokin

Last edited:
Size 10.5 and 12 available right now Chapel Hill mall in Akron (Champs). I think 10.5 at Finishline also. Didn't even check Footlocker, JJ, or Hibbett.

On another note, had these in hand and they don't seem as soft as the Columbia's. Probably my imagination...

Last edited:
Bad angle but it's the only pic in my phone and in this thread that shows how to crush some simple denim and the AJ4s
laugh.gif
lmao had to go through like 5 pages just to see where this whole jeans conversation started, but these are 
nthat.gif
. favorite jordan 4 colorway no doubt. my cement 4s are all dirty and yellowed now from wearing them a lot, need either a fresh pair or to get mine cleaned up with some jason markk or something.

The jeans in that pic are Levi's 514. They're slim straights, on the looser side. Rock 511s more now and joggers are worn a lot too. :lol:

Dudes love to talk about guys talking about denim like its weird but mf you on a forum for shoes lol :lol: :lol: who you really pointing fingers at

Anyone else still waiting on a shipping email from NDC? A Nike rep told me it was in progress, which was really helpful.....

Anyone else still waiting on a shipping email from NDC? A Nike rep told me it was in progress, which was really helpful.....

I got shipping conf Sunday, but the package hasn't moved since UPS got it. Apperantly UPS had pick up/delivery delays in certain areas due to weather.

Back
Top Bottom