OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

IM HAPPY WITH MY PAIR, BUT THEN AGAIN I NEVER HAD A PAIR OF INFRARED VI'S SO I CANT COMPARE. THESE SURE ARE SOME DUST AND LINT MAGNETS THOUGH.

^^^^Captain obvious sighting
pimp.gif
(thanks for the pic tho)

Originally Posted by vyacon

a full size run at only $50 over retail still chillin' at PYS is proof positive that: sj release>>>>>this release (at least for the hype factor). should be good news for people stressing over getting their pairs.

thank you.......oh yeah QFT

Originally Posted by easy3000

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

pimp.gif
(thanks for the pic tho)

lol.U welcome

How's the suede on them? Can you compare them to another Jordan shoe, material wise?

Because I keep seeing different looking pairs.

Originally Posted by CPinoy

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

I'd rather get the coppers, spend a little bit more for a quality shoe that will last for way longer then the 6s will.

This is true too suede doesnt last long at all

On a distinctly separate yet quite personally connected note, I got both the OG Silver/Black Flightposite and the Air Zoom Breathefree and even though neitherhas been worn a whole lot (like, 10 times top for the Flightposite) and both were stored carefully in a dry place the foam got so friggin stiff I can'teven wear them anymore (it's like they got .5 size smaller or so).

I don't really remember when these came out (I think 2000 and 2004 respectively? Not sure TBH) but that's really lame (such a waste too, should'veworn them more often when I still could lol).

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

pimp.gif
(thanks for the pic tho)

lol.U welcome

How's the suede on them? Can you compare them to another Jordan shoe, material wise?

Its hard to explain, at first glance you would think its the same materiel as the DMP VI'S but a closer look shows its like a buttery soft suede materialthat lifts if you swipe it. IDK how else to explain it. They real dusty though

i dont think it will b as crazy as the SJ but deff will be a line, maybe campout status, but ima try my luck wit eastbay...very good quality for this shoe, ithink a ot of people of under estimating these by far

pimp.gif
(thanks for the pic tho)

lol.U welcome

YEA I DID A COUPLE PAGES BACK...SPOT ON TO THE STEALTH 23'S MATERIAL WISE

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

^ if their so dusty and all take them back to store stop complaining
grin.gif

Just letting people know they attract dust, not like the dmp vi's. Thanks for your suggestion though, will you be getting a pair?

Originally Posted by mcfly22

i dont think it will b as crazy as the SJ but deff will be a line, maybe campout status, but ima try my luck wit eastbay...very good quality for this shoe, i think a ot of people of under estimating these by far

After the whole SJ fiasco, i'm done with Eastbay, Finishline, etc, although I did cop my Godson an infant pair with the gift card. With these VI's, Iwill either get them from Swoosh, or not at all. I refuse to pay retail for these.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

pimp.gif
(thanks for the pic tho)

lol.U welcome

Hmm... The Stealth 23's had some imperfections on the suede too.

But you guys' pics are deceiving, because they look real good.
laugh.gif

Thanks.

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

200 aint bad to have early think these come out to 184 with tax so less than 20 bucks extra for earliness, no lines, no hastles, and extra valued and much needed rest on saturday is well worth it.

Retail is $150 not $175 .......... if u make the tax for $175 then u will have the $184......but again retail is $150///////

Originally Posted by TaggPopperNJ

Originally Posted by j o 19

YALL DUDES CRAZY...200 IS PRETTY STEEP ... MAYBE 180 BUT 200..IM GOOD FOR NOW. MAYBE I CAN FIND A SPOT AROUND MY WAY TOMORROW #IMJUSTSAYIN

Not even homie. below retail for these is were its at. Honestly, these aren't worth the extra money over retail (which by the way used to be $135 and is now $150..smh).

These are going to be everywhere, I understand for some people that live in other areas that don't get much stuff then yeah, but if your area usually gets jordans then your gonna get these. This is a General Release, I think they are making kid sizes in these too. but I honestly don't think these will be flying off the shelves, especially with the space jam release. Im still copping a pair of these, even tho I don't like them. What can I do? shell out like $400-500 for a pair of 2000 retro's thats just gonna crack on me the minute I wear them. Nah im good, but not beasting to pay retail or over it.
You could....I don't know...not buy them at all. If you don't like them what is the point? Yourstatement makes it seem like you have no other option since you liked the infrareds and these are "as close as your gonna get" which should be theforums slogan nowadays. This way of thinking boggles my mind, what is gonna happen if you don't buy these shoes that you yourself admit to not liking? Will it drive you crazy when you go to the mall and see people "stuntin" in their ashy varsity reds that you don't have? Will your friends seeyou as less of a "sneakerhead" if you don't scoop up the newest Jordan release? I agree that even retail is too much for these IMO, but Iwouldn't even take these at a discount if I didn't like them...which I don't. I'm not trying to flame you...I just don't get how somethingcan have such a hold on them that they feel they have to have it even if it's not what they want.

I'm not worried about any dust or lint b/c there's shoe brushes out there. I learned that with my '02 raptors so people who bring up the dust &lint issue makes no sense to me.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

pimp.gif
(thanks for the pic tho)

lol.U welcome

Hmm... The Stealth 23's had some imperfections on the suede too.

But you guys' pics are deceiving, because they look real good.
laugh.gif

Thanks.

LOL, TRUE BUT ALL SHOES WILL HAVE SOME IMPERFECTIONS. NOTHING IS PERFECT. WELL I WAS ABLE TO GET BETTER PICS WITH MY IPHONE TODAY. SECOND DAY WEARING THEM:

ev6e52.jpg

14cchw6.jpg

Just got my 2 pair. I'm a size 11 and they definitely run true to size and they are mos def great quality! Damn these are BEAUTIFUL. I was expecting thematerial to be like the 18's. Nothing like it. I will post pix of mine when I get home later.

Back
Top Bottom