OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by mexicansolepower

Originally Posted by caleb4god

Originally Posted by mexicansolepower

These are soo nice, I for one am glad, these were not ULTRA HYPER MARKETING RESELLER Editions. Saw these in person at FA and they were awesome. I cant believe all the in-house fighting in this post. We should all be thankfull we got SOMETHING that brings back those memories
frown.gif
. A lot of cities and NT'ers will never even get a whiff of these shoes and have to settle for things like those awful blue chips I or Max Go and such.

I cant wait to get my pair and rock them ASAP. Besides most of the RETROS are for casualwear not for serious players. If you want to play get some Lebrons, Kobes or choose from some really great balling shoes with great tech inside.

We all keep complaining about quality, logos and such when there are people that dont even have money to buy at Payless much less JB.

I remember when I had to buy spalding shoes to play ball and how much in awe I when I saw these and the Pippen I. Now that Im older I can happily buy these and enjoy them so much more.

*Puts flame suit on* Bring the fire boys I dont care I loved these Shoes
pimp.gif

Couldn't agree with you more. and i had those spalding shoes in 7th grade when all the dudes around me had the VI OGs (1991). I wanted em sooo bad but the family didn't have money for that type stuff...its all good. got the retros in 2000 and sold em after i beat em to hell 5 yrs later(paint crackin, rubber peelin, durabuck peelin) ...got $87 on ebay
laugh.gif
. I picked up 2 pr this time around and may get a 3rd. I love em. In fact, i may like these better than my Black/Red XIs(not quality just overall looks)...but maybe it's just a sentimental thing
tongue.gif

Nice to know I wasnt the only one rocking spalding wanna be CB34's
roll.gif
. When I saw the VI, I went back in time to my high school days when one pair of shoes lasted at least 1 year and I only took them off when they felt like socks
eyes.gif
. So glad I could catch thes (Online order pending). I still saw some 8.5 and 7's in So Cal. Brought a tear to me eye.
happy.gif
Oh memories! I wanted those OG's so bad back then too. At least my dad got me LA Gear B424's and not Spaldings.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by shoefreak77

eastbay gonna try to process my order today.....pfffffffffffffffff....i called and quickly cancelled...F them "g" orders, if thats how they gonna do business, they wont get mine...
Went to my local mall on Sat at 10AM (no early openings in CBUS), bout 10 people waiting around...i walked straight in, got my 2nd pair 10.5 with ease.
Props to hotbutter for shipping me a pair early...glad i could help an NTer catch a break on the SJs since I had extras.
-sf77
i was standing there with you if you were at the footlocker.  big white dude with the reggie's on. what up cbus ntr

Yo, on the real, I used to have these joints in 1991 (I was 11 yrs old) and they were my favorite shoe of all times...hands down.. When I saw that they weren't infrared and that JB was using suede, I was like "f-that"...until I saw them in person.

After I saw them in person, I just could not resist. Slipping the shoe on was like I was 11 years old again, sliding on my Jordan VI.

Would I have rather had it made w/nubuck and infrared? YES

Do I regret the fact that I copped two pair? NOPE

Bottom line is that these shoes are cold as hell and the VI have one of the best shoe silhouettes of a shoe of all time.

Commence to hate...

Originally Posted by 12 steps

i wonder if these will be around for a price drop
i would like a second pair
it'll definitely stick around ala da xii's ......so if u want em, wait for em to go on sale.

woke up 6am for nothimg.NOT to happy when i rocked them.the F-up part is that i got 2 pairs.well now that i have them i will use them

Originally Posted by JarnailSingh23

Originally Posted by three6mafia

Originally Posted by JarnailSingh23

SMH at dudes waiting for Spring to wear their pairs... lol, wore em to class today.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
fighting0029.gif

i only wear my beaters in the snow son.

something about walking in snow, dirt, and salt mix just dosnet do it for me.
glasses.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
theres no snow on the ground here at the moment.
laugh.gif
i live in Michigan lol

I'm glad I didn't have to wait in line for these. Got to the local mall at 3pm and they still had my size left. I guess the Space Jams put a dent in everybodys wallet.

i had mine a week early and paid the extra 25 bucks to have em early and there wasnt a major demand for em....then couldnt even rock em early cuz its been rainin for the las 2 weeks...ohhh well...pretty good show, but why the GS joints nubuck???

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by airgerald23

2m7i6tj.jpg

That's a great pic, not only because they are the consecutive retros 6, 7, 8, but for the comparison of the different types of suede/nubuck
pimp.gif

Your right. I didnt think of that one. Make that picture even more
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jordandub3

I'm glad I didn't have to wait in line for these. Got to the local mall at 3pm and they still had my size left. I guess the Space Jams put a dent in everybodys wallet.

Not only that but the motorsports are around the corner so everyone is saving up for those. If i dont get a pair, i will be sad for many many years.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by three6mafia

Originally Posted by debs 168
hot pic
pimp.gif

i laced mine like that too
Very nice. I might try that out later on and see how it looks. What about some red laces on them? Any pictures from anyone with red laces? I would do it buy i have no red laces and plus I'm too lazy.
tongue.gif
Lets get some more pics of people rocking 'em.

Back
Top Bottom