Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

Just 1 game and a lot of you guys are already going overboard. I got Heat taking the next
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Just doesn't seem like LeBron wants it.

THIS

I wanna see that Bron who beat Boston in game 6 and had that amazing performance in Indiana

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Just 1 game and a lot of you guys are already going overboard.

This. And I'm rooting for thunder lol no surprise the home team winning.

Heat tried playing Lebron/Wade ball in the 3rd/4th. Not gonna cut it against a real team like OKC 
ohwell.gif
 5 guys will always beat 2. 
tired.gif

Impressive ball by Westbrook/KD getting everyone involved and making big plays. 

Onto game 2. 

Yo IMO Miami's big 3 is gonna have to score 20+ each game for them to win the series.......KD can match bron night in night out, its gon be crucial for dwade and bosh to bring it every game. Still sticking to my prediction OKC in 6

Durant had a hell of a game.
Russ struggled shooting the ball, but shot well from the line, 8 rebounds, 11 assists and 2 TOs (one was bogus)
Lebron didn't do enough in the 4th. I'm not placing the blame completely on him, but at this point he just has to do better
I have no idea what Wade was on tonight..

This series is far from over, but Miami really needs to steal the next one.

KD and Westbrook damn near outscored the entire Heat team in the 2nd half.

Westbrook and KD were the difference in the second half.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

I cant even put this one on Bron. Wade tries to do too much and takes Bron out of the flow that he gets in. As much as I hear Wade spit that garbage about it is Brons team and he has accepted that hes the second option he doesnt show it on the court. He tries to take over games that Bron is already dominating and gets in Brons way a lot of time. This game is an example of one of them

All of this and I said it earlier in the thread Bosh has to show if they are gonna get that ring. He was a ghost tonight. KD just TOOK OVER. Seat Pleasant's own.

Originally Posted by DoItAllPaul

Originally Posted by got shoes

Wade is an old man

they need to get lebron some real help.
real talk would an OKC professional football team have crazy support too?
*looks at avy*

They already got a pro team
laugh.gif

Its only game 1 & people already saying dumb %%@! like "lebron doesn't make his teammates better"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, I pray for the sports fans of this generation sheesh! 

SMH @ THESE FRAUDS NOT TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE REF HELP

that and1 that they awarded to wade instead of a charge was ridiculous

I still think the series could go either way due to ref help in favor of Miami. Imagine how these shot is gonna be in Miami
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by DoItAllPaul

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Durant makes his teammates better. Lebron just chucks it his teammates way and hopes for the best

KD>BRON
wrong.
That whole post was wrong.
Russy won this game for OKC... He tore into Wades hind parts and got KD great looks.

Its sad how poor he was.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Lebron did nothing that 4th quarter, did not set up team mates or score efficiently.....neither did Wade.

OKC took over the game once they shook off the rust.

Back
Top Bottom