Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

Originally Posted by kinobe89

Does the 360 version look better compared to the PS3 version like in 2k11?

I haven't even seen the PS3 version but I'm going to say yes...

Originally Posted by kinobe89

Does the 360 version look better compared to the PS3 version like in 2k11?

I haven't even seen the PS3 version but I'm going to say yes...

Gamefly is dropping off tomorrow 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

This year in game substitution is so confusing. .

2k shouldn't change it..

Last year was perfect for me..
on the fly coaching was perfect in 2k11 then they completely removed it in 2k12. the on the fly camera is annoying
tired.gif
sick.gif

2k shouldn't change it..

on the fly coaching was perfect in 2k11 then they completely removed it in 2k12. the on the fly camera is annoying
tired.gif
sick.gif

Is there a code in order to play online??? im getting the game for the low.... but no case..... do i need a code?

Is there a code in order to play online??? im getting the game for the low.... but no case..... do i need a code?

2k shouldn't change it..

This. Every time I try to close that lil in game menu that pops up, I always sub someone in at shooting guard, smh. 

2k shouldn't change it..

This. Every time I try to close that lil in game menu that pops up, I always sub someone in at shooting guard, smh. 

2k shouldn't change it..

if anybody is looking to join an active online association mode get at me we have 14 members right now want to have a full league.....the league starts in 2 hours on xbox 360 just send me your gamertag

if anybody is looking to join an active online association mode get at me we have 14 members right now want to have a full league.....the league starts in 2 hours on xbox 360 just send me your gamertag

Originally Posted by bigsteeg

if anybody is looking to join an active online association mode get at me we have 14 members right now want to have a full league.....the league starts in 2 hours

send me a invite gt: xmastamiind

Originally Posted by bigsteeg

if anybody is looking to join an active online association mode get at me we have 14 members right now want to have a full league.....the league starts in 2 hours

send me a invite gt: xmastamiind

Back
Top Bottom