Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Kind of jealous of y'all with the personal touch from the NB1 folks. I've never seen a name tagged to any of my pairs, which have been mostly on point but had a stitching inconsistency here and there.

Yo, my size 10 pair of Mita x NB 247 "Tokyo Rat" came in today & they fit great! Now I'm 100% I'm going to be swimming in the size 11 Tokyo Rats that are coming in on Friday; Going to have to triple sock them and strictly wear jeans with them. I'm going to leave the stock laces on my size 10 & put the accent laces on my size 11's. I love this sneaker mane! :smokin

Thanks homie! You gonna make any NB1 Perf Toes?​

Last edited:

is it the green/white pair that was listed at the bay a couple of days ago? the fact that it was ds finally discouraged me from buying. last ds mid 00 577 i bought crumbled after slipping in for the fist time... but i wouldn't generalize, i guess you have to try for yourself. imho it would be a shame if they wouldn't be worn. you can still put them on the shelf if they crumble.
Yes correct. We combo packed the action pack with a pair of SNS x Milk Crate 577....Well I've worn them twice around my carpeted house, walked up and down the stairs, and I guess I will do so until spring to season them. I have heard 15+ years was the non-wear club and they are in excellent condition having been worn a hanful of times.

IMHO I agree!! A shame shame shame if I could only have them sit in a box and me take pics on IG in my closet with them in my hand! it's a shoe for crying out lound!!

thanks

RE LUXURY GOODS 997 : Anybody need a 10.5/11? $235 seems a fair price to me

http://shop.lacedboston.com/collections/sneakers/products/new-balance-997-concepts

Last edited:

Yes correct. We combo packed the action pack with a pair of SNS x Milk Crate 577....Well I've worn them twice around my carpeted house, walked up and down the stairs, and I guess I will do so until spring to season them. I have heard 15+ years was the non-wear club and they are in excellent condition having been worn a hanful of times.

IMHO I agree!! A shame shame shame if I could only have them sit in a box and me take pics on IG in my closet with them in my hand! it's a shoe for crying out lound!!

thanks

RE LUXURY GOODS 997 : Anybody need a 10.5/11? $235 seems a fair price to me

http://shop.lacedboston.com/collections/sneakers/products/new-balance-997-concepts
$235 was the retail price IIRC. Someone should definitely jump on them!

​
Thanks homie! You gonna make any NB1 Perf Toes?​
Nah, brother, I am resisting the temptation to give in, especially if a potential Concepts x NB collab is dropping soon- gotta pace myself! I'm also holding out until they drop perf. nubuck... 

Some close up views and unboxing of the NB 247 "F&F"

Thanks for posting this! still think that this color way of the 247 is the best one so far.

Damn.. I just found DS tannerys in my size, but seller's asking for 400 USD. 
sick.gif

Damn.. I just found DS tannerys in my size, but seller's asking for 400 USD. 
sick.gif
Tell him to get the FOH. I know your size is a rare size but $400 is wayyyy too much. I'd pay $300 max for those joints, NB collab prices have come down all across the board. 

Kind of jealous of y'all with the personal touch from the NB1 folks. I've never seen a name tagged to any of my pairs, which have been mostly on point but had a stitching inconsistency here and there.
Only time I didn't receive the name card was when the pair I got was all messed up and had to be returned.

Felt like they left it out on purpose so couldn't see who made them

Tell him to get the FOH. I know your size is a rare size but $400 is wayyyy too much. I'd pay $300 max for those joints, NB collab prices have come down all across the board. 
tried negotiating and lowest he'll go is 385. lol nah i'll wait.

Back
Top Bottom