OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Dont kno if this has been answered but are the grinches AND christmas lights releasin??

Someone posted one row from a spreadsheet that showed this upcoming colorway dropping in March - Dark Atomic Teal / Electric Yellow / Atomic Teal.

What do you guys think? They're pretty sick to me. Other photoshops are welcome!
A picture of these has already leaked. They are a solid teal upper with volt sole. Check back the pages and you'll see.

those are most definitely not them, that pair was green and volt...

I really hope the inline color way that I've been buying for years is a solid colored upper. No camo like print. On a side note does anyone have a B-Day coupon for FTL? Would be appreciated. Thanks

honestly the best colorway I've seen so far is the Chaos Nike id sample a few pages back... as soon as the 20th comes around I'm ordering these!!! one thing I don't like about the id's is the full shozoku on the back... I would rather buy a matching sock to go with my id's

The YOTS's are OK but there's nothing special about them. Can't wait to see them in person.

If they weren't called YOTS, they would actually be pretty nice, but the high expectations ruins it.

I like them, remind me of the Italian Camo VI's as mentioned, but YOTS they should not be.

Pythons will be SO EASY to rock casually. However they will not go well with any of my ball
attire. LOL
Will wait for the Inlines and Chaos...

must say, ive done a 180 on every colorway that surfaced so far.

sulfurs, pythons and xmas will all be copped eventually...

Back
Top Bottom