OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Well, it's another system shoe right? So maybe they'll offer a zoom insert either in future "Supreme" releases or just separately. Frankly I'd be kinda surprised if they didn't.

i just got my x-mas days and the sole is kinda mushy almost soggy..they fit and feel great though..very light..they remind me of indoor soccer shoes..when people buy these and put them on they are gonna like them..they really do feel like you arent wearing anything at all..very nice sneaker..i hope all of you guys that want them get to enjoy them..happy holidays!!!

i posted 4 pics so hopefully they will be up soon..but the fit of this shoe is great..everyone is going to really enjoy them..very very light..its hard to explain the sole but mushy comes to mind..but very comfy..

I know people get hated on for asking bout Kobe 8 "grinch" questions. But I havent read anything or heard anything about the release on these other then there coming out on actual xmas day. Im assuming there only going to release at staples center at the Vault on xmas day!? anyone wanna confirm? again sorry for asking the "grinch" question dont mean to get people mad n ish just really looking for an answer. Thanks...

^^first there is no kobe grinch 8 shoe releasing....only the christmas cw that looks like church windows or like kobe said "christmas lights"

those "christmas lights are releasing on the 26th....they MIGHT release on the 25th at the vault...that has not been comfirm but would only make sense since they are playing in LA that day..so dont quote us on that, that is just my opinon

Not discounting for employees is dumb. I can understand limiting the amount of pairs they get, but no discount is dumb.

Nike employees already deal with it on WAY too much stuff.

not much for 'matching shirts' but found this the other day @ old navy and figured it would work well with xmas kobes or even DMV KD5s. It was cheap.

Like everyone said, the Pythons do look like the Italian 6's. Still a nice colorway, just wish they did something a little different instead of recycling the colorway a bit.

comparison for everyone

I think the pythons do look better though. The white sole is a nice change and the red/orange check instead of infared check.

Last edited:
Like everyone said, the Pythons do look like the Italian 6's. Still a nice colorway, just wish they did something a little different instead of recycling the colorway a bit.
comparison for everyone

I think the pythons do look better though. The white sole is a nice change and the red/orange check instead of infared check.

The sole isnt white, its a beige color. Just like the heel of the camos. They pretty much rehashed the camos. Most likely will pass on them. Pretty sure much better colorways will come out that I can save the money for.

comparison for everyone

I loved the camos and I love pythons.
Really isn't much of a recycling since what else can you do with the same colors? Pythons look more brown to me anyways.

Back
Top Bottom