OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Yeah like KOB said, probably the lightning. I dunno, it just doesn't do it for me in those pics. The swoosh looks like a weird tint or something.

Wouldn't mind if the Pythons were the YOTS. I've been vocal about not really liking the patterned colorways, but something like that where it's more subtle or the colors "blend" more I can probably do. Main thing I guess I'm not a huge fan of is where it's got a crazy pattern plus loud colors that clash or don't usually mix. To me it's either one or the other, otherwise it's too much. Just my opinion.

Wouldn't mind if the Pythons were the YOTS. I've been vocal about not really liking the patterned colorways, but something like that where it's more subtle or the colors "blend" more I can probably do. Main thing I guess I'm not a huge fan of is where it's got a crazy pattern plus loud colors that clash or don't usually mix. To me it's either one or the other, otherwise it's too much. Just my opinion.

and this is the reason why the blue lights work so well. Those will sell out
I can tell. Has that Miles Davis feel.

unless blue light are limited.... they will sit and hit outlets. Dont get me wrong, theyre nice... but look at the shark VIIs, miles davis Vs, philly IV and Spiderman IVs.

Blue lights will be one of those shoes that I will get when I have the chance and not worry about waiting for a lower price. I still wish I had the miles davis but was too stubborn not to!!

Is this an indication that the xmas kobes will be available at FTL since it doesnt actually say "online & house of hoops only"?

It could depend on the timing and how they look in person as well.
Most of the pairs mentioned above didn't look too nice. But yeah,
almost every shoe hit outlets these days...

Went to my HOH today for the xi raffle and checked with the guy, said they got sulfurs and xmas lights in...dude wouldnt let me see either tho smh

christmas shoes are never HOH and online only....
This.
It's all about the area and the type of store you have there.
Thanks 
nthat.gif

I would love to be able to walk in and check the Christmas Lights out in the store and decide then but I know that is only dreaming.

It could depend on the timing and how they look in person as well.
Most of the pairs mentioned above didn't look too nice. But yeah,
almost every shoe hit outlets these days...
Yeah timing makes a big difference. Colorways that drop during the season definitely get more attention. A lot of the colorways released in the latter half of the year, unless they're limited or playoff/finals related like Big Stages, 4/5 Rings, Barcelonas, etc, get overlooked. Like I thought the gradient IVs that released in fall 2009 were really nice, but people had already moved on to the newer sigs by that point so they sorta sat at least in my area. Kinda nice though cuz you can pick up something then usually with not too much hassle if you like them. Also with 30-40 colorways for each sig dropping annually, I think people kinda get "colorway fatigue" in the later half of the year.

Last edited:

Is this an indication that the xmas kobes will be available at FTL since it doesnt actually say "online & house of hoops only"?

they will be available at pretty much every footlocker. my local one never gets anything, they didnt even get cheetahs last year but theyre getting the xmas lights this year.

Nice Kobe 8 Xmas up there but if imma do a wdwyt photo wearing early Xmas Kobe 8s, it won't be using an iPhone camera. We need some high res shots. Where the photographers w Kobe 8 Christmas already. We need some 50mm shots posted

Wondering if i can use the insole of the Jordan 2011 on these. i love the Lunar insole but zoom air is better IMO :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom