OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I like the Pythons better than the Italian/Olive Camos. They have a little more going on with the colorblocking, and the red speckled midsole is a nice touch.

Sorry if this is a stupid ?;but, what time online will the kobe 8 Xmas lights be availible to buy online? I have to work on release day and which websites wil have them? Do champs release at 12am? Thanks

Sorry if this is a stupid ?;but, what time online will the kobe 8 Xmas lights be availible to buy online? I have to work on release day and which websites wil have them? Do champs release at 12am? Thanks
8 am est just like every other release.

The sole isnt white, its a beige color. Just like the heel of the camos. They pretty much rehashed the camos. Most likely will pass on them. Pretty sure much better colorways will come out that I can save the money for.

This.

Last edited:
Dont kno if this has been answered but are the grinches AND christmas lights releasin??
laugh.gif

Easy pass on Pythons. Like others have said before, I will hold on to my money until I see something new and exciting or even an old classic.

the sulfurs rang up 140.00 on the sku tag (placed inside display shoes) at my store.

pretty sure they are 140.

Sneaker Politics posted another pic of the Christmas Days......their instagram says 140 for price as well
happy.gif
Also just saw Nike's twitter feed state the Kobe's are 140 too!!

Last edited:
went i saw the sulfurs 2 weeks ago the tag inside said 150 and also the xmas was 150....hope its 140 though

Back
Top Bottom