OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Great review... Agreed with it...

me too. it's definitely hard to move on and say that the zk5 is no longer the best.
but at this point, this is it fellas. The Kobe 8 is the shoe we've been waiting for. I
know for most people it took a while to get a grasp of the colorways. But now the
much hated Sulfurs are selling well. A testament to how good the shoe is.
:pimp:

On on an iPod touch running off my brothers phones hotspot? I don't think it'll work that well...

im using the Samsung galaxy 3

I also cant wait to see the GRs that come out. even with VIs it took mw until feb to finally grab a pair. and now having 3 pairs of 8s before jan ..
nike you sneaky guys. and right when i said im limiting my purchases of all shoes this year

Last edited:
im using the Samsung galaxy 3
I also cant wait to see the GRs that come out. even with VIs it took mw until feb to finally grab a pair. and now having 3 pairs of 8s before jan ..
nike you sneaky guys. and right when i said im limiting my purchases of all shoes this year

dude, the 8s definitely destroyed my plans this year. I had listed the shoes that I'll be picking up.
Since I don't have enough funds to get them all, looks like I'll be getting purely 8s this year. :smh:
damn this shoe. good bye JB, LeBron X and KD5..

What way to bounce back. I love the Kobe VIII. I didn't go all out for the previous two models, therefore I was able to focus on LeBron and other kicks. Now those plans have gone awry.

Last edited:
Yeah 2013 will be 8-heavy maybe one more LBX and KDV. Also may start selling some of my LB9s for more kicks in the new year. Can't stress how great these are

I only buy Kobes and an occasional Air Max +, so it's not like I'll have to sacrifice buying LBJs or Durants.

With the 7s last year I copped 6 releases.  I can easily see myself surpassing that with the 8s based on the comfort level. 

will try hard to keep buying these at a minimum. "try" :rolleyes
I'm just happy this sig has placed the Kobe line up top again.
Not an easy feat with the LeBron X being amazing and the KD 5
stepping it up. So proud of this comeback year.

Yeah it really is crazy how Kobe's have become hot again. I never thought the sulfur's were that great, but then I saw them in person and was amazed. Put them on my feet and I was in love haha. Now sulfur's around me have been moving pretty well, my boy tried to get a 12 the other day and tried 3 spots all had none left.

The X's are so nice, but I prefer the VIIIs just cause of how good my feet and knees feel after playing, it's unbelievable!

My initial reaction to trying on the Sulfurs was "wow, Nike did it." I can't wait to hoop in them. It is sad for my bank account how comfortable these are and how I haven't seen a colour-way I didn't like so far 
frown.gif

Asians may have the full shozoku on the back but no translucent sole means I'd go with US, just me tho...

What stinks is the Korean release of these was only the US model, not the Asian release. I'd personally like to find the Christmas XDR model for playing in..

What stinks is the Korean release of these was only the US model, not the Asian release. I'd personally like to find the Christmas XDR model for playing in..
I got mine from Korea also. but all of their releases have been the same as US release... (no yotd last year either)

the socks to complete the shozuku is kinda pointless to me. unless everyone around you is a kobe fan they wont get the combination.
on top of it not working well performance wise with the shoes....
thats just me though

I got mine from Korea also. but all of their releases have been the same as US release... (no yotd last year either)
the socks to complete the shozuku is kinda pointless to me. unless everyone around you is a kobe fan they wont get the combination.
on top of it not working well performance wise with the shoes....
thats just me though

Exactly! But I don't even think Kobe fans will get it! Only about 10% of his fans are actually sneaker heads. Ask anyone else and see what they say lol.

I LIKE THE KOBE 8S BUT IM DEF NOT A KOBE FAN.

IM ALSO NOT INTO PAYING FOR OVERPRICED SOCKS.

THEREFORE I WOULD OPT FOR THE ASIA VERSION W/ DA FULL EMBLEM

Back
Top Bottom