OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

The full logo on the back is hot but that non translucent sole :smh:
And also I hate my area when it comes to sneakers, the sulfurs sold out in my area in both my sizes (10.5 & 11)
What type of **** is that :smh:
Cant even try on a pair now

Quick question to the guys who have wore there Christmas 8's outside, how does the translucent sole hold up, does it get dirty very easy? Also how hard is it to clean? 

^ Same as any other translucent sole imo. Mine aren't that dirty yet, but they seem easy to clean.

I only wore them for a little bit though since it started raining so I switched to some beaters.

After seeing the actual XDR Green sole it actually doesn't look bad. Probably easier to keep clean, but 300$ = rape

The full logo on the back is hot but that non translucent sole :smh:
And also I hate my area when it comes to sneakers, the sulfurs sold out in my area in both my sizes (10.5 & 11)
What type of **** is that :smh:
Cant even try on a pair now

order from ndc if they dont fit right return them or exchange

Kobe's this year getting the KD4 treatment. Don't be suprised if there is only 18 pairs of a GR at your local store smh. We already sold out of sulfurs

on feet
LL
Dope.

Kobe's this year getting the KD4 treatment. Don't be suprised if there is only 18 pairs of a GR at your local store smh. We already sold out of sulfurs
It was a Hoh tho...
The same Hoh that got about 130 pairs of the Miami Vice Elite Lebrons so that in itself shocks me

order from ndc if they dont fit right return them or exchange

Well how do they fit cause all my kobes besides the VIs I got in an 11, I'm normally a 10.5 tho

I've been wearing the same size 12 in the IV's, V's, VI's, & VII's. But I have a very slim & narrow foot.

These run narrow though imo, but they are comfortable.

Smh at the options man. Did u ever do a blackout 7? I haven't caught up yet with the threads.

yeah seriously, i can't make a decent-looking iD with these options. nah, i never did a blackout 7; shoe wasn't doing it for me even though i do have 3 cloaks, 2 xmas, 1 galaxy, 1 away lol.
on another note, i just came back from holiday vacay in orlando and i saw a few of ppl with 7s on. i wore cloaks the entire week and i saw someone else wearing them at the airport, and saw a few ppl wearing pdf's
definitely never going to wear 7s if i know i have to do a lot of walking :smh: i'm an idiot.

Im kinda following up on this now. I overheard someone say " These look like a pair of cheap runners that you would find at Plato's Closet. " While roaming around Plato's Closet and dropping off some unwanted/too small Jordans like The Evolution 95, and others, I found a pair of OG 9's. Maybe not a bad store you say? You're correct. Anyway, that came to my mind. This shoe is growing on me, and I think I will soon have a pair. 

JUST BOUGHT SOUTH BEACH AIR MAX JR. 

Anyone seen any 13's floating around anywhere besides ebay? These 14's will be legit, but I need to hunt down a 13 I think. 

Absolutely love my pair this shoe is on another level. best kobe and in my top 5 of 2012 cant wait for more colors 

Back
Top Bottom