OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Only size left in sulfur's at my local HOH was an 11, which is what I wear in the VII's. Too much heel slippage and I had on elite socks...sucks cuz they were gonna let me use the bday coupon on them. Sales associate says they're selling really well compared to last year. At this rate I might wait for blackouts, :smh:.

STILL waiting on my Christmas's from NDC, supposed to ship Thursday.

-Pete

i was just messin around with insoles on the kobe 8s and decided to throw in the insole from my lebron 4s. i think this might be what i use for hoopin instead of the lunarlon insert. theyre the exact same height just the double stack zoom insole from the lebrons makes the shoe a little heavier. cushioning wise it feels much better and the cloth insole doesnt feel as slippery. someone else with the bron 4 insoles try it out and let me know how it feels.

this!!! between this, the 7, and the Kobe 6 can someone rank me them performance wise so I know where they stand

IMO, the 8 out of the box feels like a broken in pair of 6s. There's an instant feeling of comfort and no break in time for the heel and insole to mold. Traction, fit, and lockdown are all better than the 6.

read closely! They tell you.
sick.gif
 read high quantity at first. what he did there... i see it

I work at FNL too, the first pair was an atomic teal, yellow, dark teal pair in March I posted a while back, but it could've changed by now.

Your info seems about right. Store manager kind of told me the same thing today . Damn, no Sulfurs though? Guess I have to cop for retail :x

Back
Top Bottom