OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Private Stock. Yonkers, NY. Size 9 if anyone is still looking.

(914) 512-8806

808 HoH had one left (sz 11 with it being the display) on Saturday. My size but went with an ID instead. Jus sayin...

I think Shiekhs has the dumbest employees out of any other shoe store I've been too. It's like every single Shiekhs has dumb employees. Dude's just hire their boys and ****. :x

I was told that the production volume of the Kobe 8 was less than previous models. I can only assume it was because of the lack luster sales of the VII. 

This is true I mentioned this a page or so ago. (Kd4 treatment)
If u have access to any HOH you'll see the # of units footlockers as a company bought for each shoe. Kobe's in general have been less than lebrons and KD so far

Also I clean my sneakers after every wear. Makes it easy if you end up selling or just in the long run they look cleaner.

I was told that the production volume of the Kobe 8 was less than previous models. I can only assume it was because of the lack luster sales of the VII. 

Im 100% ok with this as long as its not drastic. I got tired of paying retail for over produced shoes that are guaranteed to go not just on sale but be clearanced at outlets. I have no problem paying retail if there likely not to be around for sale.

Eastbay has a fsr still. They may not go on sale now but eventually. Most first day colorways of Kobes has gone on sale/outlets some point in time. I don't see how it won't apply to the 8s granted they are amazing this year. I'll cop the Sulfur if they go on sale but if they dry up by then that's fine with me too.
The Carpe Diem KOBE IV went real fast and they were suppose to be a GR

dope pic jeff. I didnt knot the vault was selling those little icon figures for the 8's. Nice collector's item

Was able to find someone to do a size swap for the xmas and we'll both get our shoes on Wednesday :D

For some reason the 10.5 didn't fit right like all my other sz11 Kobe's.

Just curious, if someone doesn't have enough posts to post in the buy/sell forum to initiate a size swap for these bad boys, how would you recommend doing it?

The Carpe Diem KOBE IV went real fast and they were suppose to be a GR
Carpe diems and delsol 4s sat for a little bit around me, then kobe went for 61, then poof they all dried up.

Overall I do agree Nike is definitely making less units and cws so far for kobe. Kds have had 4, lebrons about 100, and kobe just 2....

Carpe diems and delsol 4s sat for a little bit around me, then kobe went for 61, then poof they all dried up.
Overall I do agree Nike is definitely making less units and cws so far for kobe. Kds have had 4, lebrons about 100, and kobe just 2....
roll.gif
@ the lebron comment - too true

when shoes go clearance discount? who pays the difference. the stores? or do the stores get the money from nike when they have to throw it on discount.
did I make that understandable.?

Back
Top Bottom