OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Coach finally gave us our 8s

Co-sign. I bought em about a week after release and wear them just for hooping about 4 days a week and at least 2 hrs during each day hooping so they've seen some significant wear. Definitely not as responsive and plush as the first like month of playing in them. I've also taken the insole from my Air Zoom Generations and put them on top of the Lunarlon to give my heels a little bit more padding, because one time on a hard landing my left heel got pretty bruised and I decided I needed more of a buffer there. Definitely much better. The toe box gets more roomy since the EM gets broken down and becomes less rigid.

Hope this helps.

That's really disappointing to read. Just one month of heavy wear and already a noticeable drop off...

Balled in my Kobe 8s for the first time today and I gotta say the performance and comfort of this shoe is top of the line....can't wait for more releases

Cant decide if I wanna wait until the YOTS red colorway drops or pull the trigger on the Christmas colorway for an extra 100 bucks. Just too excited to play in these from all the good feedback im hearing .

Now everyone's gonna be all over the volts... I will remember all the people saying it was the worst cw and an easy pass lol

Now everyone's gonna be all over the volts... I will remember all the people saying it was the worst cw and an easy pass lol

Volt is too played out but it looks good in the chaos paor, I'm looking forward to the supernaturals the most now..

Not digging the volts but I see the potential. If the colors were tweaked a bit to be more of a dunkman colorway, I think it could be dope. The volt's colors don't match very well IMO.

http://www.nicekicks.com/2013/02/air-jordan-xx8-new-colorways/

sidenote: I am so thankful for the Kobe team's designers. Every Kobe pattern has been dope (the pizza is ugly but still dope imo). Imagine if we were stuck with the Jordan team's designers and Kobe's had these awful prints on them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom