OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I need some help here guys. Do I pickup the YOTS for ball or the sulfurs? I want a shoe to ball in and can't decide between the two. I don't really want to buy both since I'm trying to be good and I already have Xmas lights (2), pythons, BHM's, and ASG (from kickz).

I need some help here guys. Do I pickup the YOTS for ball or the sulfurs? I want a shoe to ball in and can't decide between the two. I don't really want to buy both since I'm trying to be good and I already have Xmas lights (2), pythons, BHM's, and ASG (from kickz).
Both will perform the same, so it's about what colorway you like better.

Thanks T11Time, repped! I like the use of different materials on the heel area as the new cw comes out. Want to see the heel clip done differently too.

Were the Volts a GR?

I have been looking at my local malls and stores and no one seems to know what i am talking about. The only Kobe VIIIs that released were the YOTS.

Does anyone know if the Easter's are coming in GS size? I feel like I'm always missing out because of my shoe size.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Well on the 5s they put the USC's logo on the back so you never know
they didn't have the logo on the duke Vs, VIs, or VIIs tho. Won't happen.

Were the Volts a GR?

I have been looking at my local malls and stores and no one seems to know what i am talking about. The only Kobe VIIIs that released were the YOTS.
in store not really gr. stores that got em had enough to go around, but not many stores got em. Check online, quite a few sizes on stores like nikestore, Eastbay, d icksspprtinggoods.com

Sell one X'mas and get both. I have the X'mas but they'll not special enough to double up on. I rather have a different color way than have two of the same but that's me. Just to make it easier for you I'll pick red camos.

Last edited:
Honestly. I
honestly I say sulfur. The mesh upper is way more comfy against your foot.

Rock City still has sizes of the red suedes left. Can't get through to Bistro and see if they have the blacks though.

Last edited:
Sell one X'mas and get both. I have the X'mas but they'll not special enough to double up on. I rather have a different color way than have two of the same but that's me. Just to make it easier for you I'll pick red camos.

Thanks sir thats good advice. I might just sell something else to get both so my wife don't get me the side eye, lol.

All,

On a different note, how has everyone's experience with the lunarlon insole been? Are you getting consistent shape/feel across different pairs?

I got the blue lights/red camo YOTS and the left foot insole between them feels... Slightly different. My YOTS insole feels slightly... more imbalanced towards the left half of foot. Do the insoles mold to your feet after a while? I had the Kobe vi and I think I preferred the flatter feel.

Love everything else about the shoes but can't stop slightly thinkin about the insoles when I ball with em!!!
yeah i know what u mean. only got 2 pairs atm, red camo + volt on its way from eastbay.  sulfur and blue glow feel slightly diff.  u feel it more when u put it on but as soon as u play in them u dont really notice it nomore.  be interestin to c if the rest fit and play the same.  was tryin to ask about the diff versions of kobe 8 from earlier post but got nothin back yet

^lol thats why I struggling mane. Maybe I'll sell a pair of retro J's to a hypebeast and get both. Thanks for all the suggestions peeps.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom