OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Thanks a lot. Yeah my wife has tried mine on n loves the comfort. I was gonna buy her supernaturals tomorrow but wasn't sure if they'd be the same comfy insoles. Even though they're for her I feel bad knowing they ain't gonna be or feel as dope as mine. Haha. Thanks again. I've bought myself 3 pairs of Kobe8's in 1 month. Can't stop. It's annoying. Haha
No problem.  Haha if you don't cop supernaturals for her, that's money saved for you to cop the easters! 

Lebron and KD home elites are on FTLs release calendar... no kobe yet... I need that white/gold/black cw

friends cousin is going to try house of hoops at annapolis for the volts. If sold out, ill probably get them from kicks crew in a month or so...

Ok, whats your zipcode? Im from australia, so ill try and do this..

you dont need a zip code. just have ur cousin or whoever go to the store say i want to stock locate and have a pair shipped to me.

they will run the database and try to find the closet available pair to ship to your cousin.

if u need a zip code for whatever reason 92626

So ordered from KixSquare on the 12th of March. Sent three emails, including two threatening a PayPal dispute, no reply. Tried to call them, no answer. 

What sort of ******g ******** website is this????? Absolute joke.

Do not order from there. 

Will be filing a PayPal dispute tomorrow. 

What a ******g joke of a site.

Thanks a lot. Yeah my wife has tried mine on n loves the comfort. I was gonna buy her supernaturals tomorrow but wasn't sure if they'd be the same comfy insoles. Even though they're for her I feel bad knowing they ain't gonna be or feel as dope as mine. Haha. Thanks again. I've bought myself 3 pairs of Kobe8's in 1 month. Can't stop. It's annoying. Haha

supernaturals have zoom so it might be different too for non mens sizes

So ordered from KixSquare on the 12th of March. Sent three emails, including two threatening a PayPal dispute, no reply. Tried to call them, no answer. 

What sort of ******g ******** website is this????? Absolute joke.

Do not order from there. 

Will be filing a PayPal dispute tomorrow. 

What a ******g joke of a site.

Yeah. It took around 2 weeks for a few of us in this thread to receive our Blue Glows we ordered from them...

I refuse to order from them again after that debacle.

Do a stock locate... They're still sitting at my footlocker.

This is true. Ill regret not getting them. However, being on the infamous team size 13 they probably didn't have it anyways. I figured ill just save myself the heartbreak :lol:

This thread was actually reasonable to catch up on this morning... I feel like if you don't check this every hour stuff gets out of hand haha

^really!? Man that's odd Kobe always takes out GS sizes! Damn now I have to tell the wife the bad news

^really!? Man that's odd Kobe always takes out GS sizes! Damn now I have to tell the wife the bad news
and Nike is releasing the Lebron Easter's in GS size too...you would think they would either release the whole pack in GS size or not. Why pick and choose which models? 

Dang, wanted to get a pair for my lady. Will get her the Lebrons. The GS Easter Lebrons or KDs. Like the Brons better after seeing the GS sizes will be mids instead of lows. Not sure what Nike was thinking making the men's Easters lows. :smh:

There has to be a kobe easter GS. they did it last year and I think they have pictures of the lebron one already just to see how it looks mid top compare to low

Back
Top Bottom