OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Question was that Kickz free shipping just a one time thing or do they do it regularly? Size 13 sitting there but $260+ for EXTs is a bit too much.

6/29-bltz blue-ttl crimson-squadron blue-IC "blue coral snake" kobe 8

Patiently waiting on these. After seeing all the post about the blue lights /blue camo I remembered nike call them the blue coral snake at the last minute. The way the kobe 8 line has been going I expect these to be fire.
The snake

Blitz blue the blue on the tongue where the jumpman is

Total crimson

Squadron blue

Question was that Kickz free shipping just a one time thing or do they do it regularly? Size 13 sitting there but $260+ for EXTs is a bit too much.
Looks like it, used to spend over certain amount and get free shipping, remember people adding laces to asg order to get it.

6/29-bltz blue-ttl crimson-squadron blue-IC "blue coral snake" kobe 8

Patiently waiting on these. After seeing all the post about the blue lights /blue camo I remembered nike call them the blue coral snake at the last minute. The way the kobe 8 line has been going I expect these to be fire.
The snake

Blitz blue the blue on the tongue where the jumpman is

Total crimson

Squadron blue
like I said they were describing the snakes color when they 1st posted those color descriptions... this has some huge potential man :wink:

wanted the sulfurs before march madness then saw wichita st rocken em with those all black n was a done deal man, sick jerseys with sick shoes hahaha congratz btw :smile:
Yea I find myself rootin for the team with a pair of Kobes now lol

Also that blue coral snake reminds me of the kobe 6 dark knight  esp with those scales.

Last edited:
I just think a military/stealth look would have been much cleaner than adding volt.
Kobe has made shoes that go well with the Python hoodies. Unfortunately some didn't look quite the same, the only one that matched their counterpart hoodie were the Pythons.

Hey guys, long-time lurker, first time poster. Huge fan of the 8, leaps and bounds over the 7 in my opinion. I just wanted to share a link for the Kobe 8 Easter, in case anyone is still looking for one. I'm in Canada, and I'm not sure if this company ships internationally, but this nationwide sports chain (that for the record, NEVER gets any exclusive Nike's of any kind, so make of that what you will) has an entire size run of the Kobe 8 Easter. Bonus, sign up for the mailing list and get an extra 10% off. I have no affiliation, I just really hate reseller culture, I buy shoes to ball in, or to wear with pride, I hate seeing sneakers get taken out of the hands of true fans for people trying to make some extra money.

For any Canadians, House of Hoops Toronto has been heaven for Kobe 8s. Over the past month it's gotten entire size runs of Kobe 8 Christmas, Black History Month, Sulfurs, Red Camos, YOTS Pack...basically everything but the Volts, Supernaturals, and ASG. it's been a huge month for Kobe 8s in Toronto, managing to get Christmas' in my size, at retail, was an amazing feeling.

Here's a link for the 8 Easters.

http://www.sportchek.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=18942636

Back
Top Bottom