OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

you heard right man.. they go crazy for AJs and Kobes, specially quickstrike/limited releases.  some retailers are shady too, making things even worse. I don't really know what this 'shoe game' is all about.. I just buy what I like and if the pair I like is limited, I just go a little out of my way to try and cop. 
I might go there on my summer vacation depends on my budget i was hoping i could pick up some shoes i guess its the same thing here in the bayarea where its getting harder to get shoes that u want.

I mentioned it in passing. It's $60 higher than retail. So OSLife is a weird place. Sometimes, things are higher than retail, other times lower like the Easter Brons for $30 off retail.

But at this point, it's fairer than some reseller prices and if you want the shoe now and don't want to wait for a random NDC restock then buy it now.

Last edited:
I mentioned it in passing. It's $60 higher than retail. So OSLife is a weird place. Sometimes, things are higher than retail, other times lower like the Easter Brons for $30 off retail.

But at this point, it's fairer than some reseller prices and if you want the shoe now and don't want to wait for a random NDC restock then buy it now.
Part of me gets what they're doing. Obviously, they are a store and want to make money. So if they can mark up a pair at a reasonable price so least you don't feel like you're getting really ripped off, they can do it. But they don't like stock to stick, so when they realize they have pairs of LeBron's and KD's just sitting, they discount the price so they can clear their inventory

[quote name="DJYoung08" url="/t/504209/official-nike-kobe-8-system-thread-bring-out-the-purple-gradients-nike/31350#post_17591099"

EDIT: Don't like my jeans? COME AT ME :tongue:

[/quote]

Funny to me when dudes are like "aw man where'd you get those jeans?!" seeing 1/3 of them. What if he's got butterflies on the pockets? And do you not know how to find anything??

I might go there on my summer vacation depends on my budget i was hoping i could pick up some shoes i guess its the same thing here in the bayarea where its getting harder to get shoes that u want.
And here I am buying shoes from the US.. If you're into the limited cws, it'd be harder for you to cop here man. You might have some luck with GRs though, but the 8s have been really popular that even GRs dont sit on shelves for too long

Back
Top Bottom