then it will be top 6 
roll.gif

Xmas
BHM
Python
ASG
Sulfurs

Honorable mention: Vino YOTS, Blue lights

Still undecided on the Easters although I own 2 pairs...

Blue Lights/Corals

XMAS

Sulfurs

Black Mambas

As soon as purple fades release it will be

Purple fades

Purple fades

Purple fades

Purple fades

Purple fades

no disrespect but it seems that you always post to complain lol
I post information/help NTers whenever I can. I just get tired of kids posting the same useless spam every other day.... the point of these forums are to gain information/assist others, not to spam pictures and clown on dudes jeans. Maybe I joined with the wrong intention, who knows.

Because we haven't seen this question 100 times in this thread already. Way to spur on probably 20 more useless posts. To each is own on shoe taste/preference.

Would you rather the women go at each others sock choices instead? That was real USEFUL

I post information/help NTers whenever I can. I just get tired of kids posting the same useless spam every other day.... the point of these forums are to gain information/assist others, not to spam pictures and clown on dudes jeans. Maybe I joined with the wrong intention, who knows.
you're a grouchy old man aren't you? life's too short, enjoy it.

Easters came in from FTL today, the fiberglass really pops! was expecting a darker color like in most pics, but the fiberglass is TOO nice 
smokin.gif

Wore some Jordan Retro's yesterday and my feet just felt :x

Been spoiled by the Kobe 8

Had to get them back on feet today

EDIT: Don't like my jeans? COME AT ME :tongue:

ALL OF THIS

I can barely wear any of my other shoes because they feel so damn heavy and stiff in comparison[/quote]

This is the reason why I said I'm sooo close to selling of my jb retros to stock up on these comfy beasts. Just no compassion. 

Wow

I've been contemplating the same thing.

I've already sold about 12 retro jordans since last december.

Wore some Jordan Retro's yesterday and my feet just felt :x

Been spoiled by the Kobe 8

Had to get them back on feet today

EDIT: Don't like my jeans? COME AT ME :tongue:

Ive been feeling the same way, except when I put on my 2001 Bred 11s, thats a different comfort, but good.

Im not the type to sale my shoes but, ive been really tempted to sale a few pairs of Js and spend the money on more 8s :tongue:

I sold/traded most of my Js a few years ago for Kobes... Be careful you guys don't regret getting rid of certain pairs.... I know I regret more than a few :lol:

And here I am buying shoes from the US.. If you're into the limited cws, it'd be harder for you to cop here man. You might have some luck with GRs though, but the 8s have been really popular that even GRs dont sit on shelves for too long
Im not into limited stuff as long as i like them any color ill buy them but lately its just getting harder to buy shoes without going thru hoops..i figure its the philippines,shoes might be sitting somewhere..

Whenever you want to release the purple gradients Nike, that would be great. The sooner the better. Getting impatient here 
frown.gif

I sold/traded most of my Js a few years ago for Kobes... Be careful you guys don't regret getting rid of certain pairs.... I know I regret more than a few :lol:

This!

All of mine sold have been DS doubles and random retro+ colors I barely wore to begin with.

Kobes are just better all around shoes IMO...

Of ourse Jordans will always hold more value to me purely for sentimental reasons

But Kobes are almost all i wear now.

Thats the very reason I havent done it yet, I think that when I do, I think ill feel bad a couple of months later.

Back
Top Bottom