OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Thanks homie
NikeTalk and iPhone is not friendly sometimes when you try to edit your post, haha... Thanks dude... Appreciate it...

And picked these up last night... The hype in Hawaii for these was crazy... Worst than the Christmas and ASG...
As always, Great Pic my dude...
pimp.gif

i never buy kobes/nikes locally (manila).. it just doesnt sit well in my mind that retail here is so damn expensive compared to the US. I mean come on, shoes are made in china/taiwan and they're just a stone's throw away from us, but the mark up in retail price is unbelievable!
I heard a lot of bad things about the sneaker hype in manila.
Cry to your government, there's probably a ridiculous tax on imports, just Because it's made in China/Taiwan doesn't change the fact that Nike is an American company with international markets

Won't even lie... This pic almost makes me regret not trying for the black exts. Look nice with light jeans.
Here I'm expecting hate for the jeans since that's what usually happens in here and instead s dubl appreciates the look, thanks my dude.

If I were you I'd regret it though, love my black ext's, my coworkers thought I was actually wearing snakeskin shoes when I wore them to the office. I understand a lot of people had mixed feelings about the EXT's overall but I think they were pulled off pretty well and I'm looking forward to more versions.

What ever happened to the two EXTs that were gonna release in April? Seems like that listing disappeared. The two YOTS EXTs were both well done and I liked the use of different materials. I have high hopes if Nike made 2 more models.

I was expecting to hate on those Lebron lifestyles but they're actually pretty well done. The listing/picture that I remember showed the Kobe EXTs releasing alongside Lebron EXTs.

[h1]Nike Kobe 8 iD “Year of the Snake” Samples[/h1]
April 3rd, 2013 by John K.  | No comments

nike-kobe-8-id-year-of-the-snake-id-samples.jpg

Kobe Bryant winning a 6th NBA Title in 2013 would be the perfect way to cap off the “Year of the Snake” for the Black Mamba don’t you think? The Lakers are barely in the Playoffs and although he and the two superstar teammates have yet to put together the right winning formula, the Lakers will definitely put up a fight – one that no opponent wants to endure. On the sneaker side of things, Nike iD  unleashed the “Year of the Snake”  not long ago, and this collection of finished samples sheds some light on how dope the Kobe 8 truly is. Check out some of the sample colorways below and hit up Nike iD now to design yours.

nike-kobe-8-id-year-of-the-snake-id-sample-6.jpg

nike-kobe-8-id-year-of-the-snake-id-sample-5.jpg

nike-kobe-8-id-year-of-the-snake-id-sample-4.jpg

nike-kobe-8-id-year-of-the-snake-id-sample-3.jpg

nike-kobe-8-id-year-of-the-snake-id-sample-2.jpg

nike-kobe-8-id-year-of-the-snake-id-sample-1.jpg

BTW IDK if this was posted on here... but my dudes, boy got a pair of easters from Nikestore and his logo unfused lmfaoooo!! :rofl:

Last edited:
mean.gif

Nike, please stop everything you are doing. All you need to know is....... PURPLEEEEEEEE EFFFFFING FADESSSSSSSS!!!!

- all of us

Last edited:
[h1]Nike Kobe 8 iD “Year of the Snake” Samples[/h1]
April 3rd, 2013 by John K.  | No comments

nike-kobe-8-id-year-of-the-snake-id-samples.jpg

Kobe Bryant winning a 6th NBA Title in 2013 would be the perfect way to cap off the “Year of the Snake” for the Black Mamba don’t you think? The Lakers are barely in the Playoffs and although he and the two superstar teammates have yet to put together the right winning formula, the Lakers will definitely put up a fight – one that no opponent wants to endure. On the sneaker side of things, Nike iD  unleashed the “Year of the Snake”  not long ago, and this collection of finished samples sheds some light on how dope the Kobe 8 truly is. Check out some of the sample colorways below and hit up Nike iD now to design yours.

nike-kobe-8-id-year-of-the-snake-id-sample-6.jpg

nike-kobe-8-id-year-of-the-snake-id-sample-5.jpg

nike-kobe-8-id-year-of-the-snake-id-sample-4.jpg

nike-kobe-8-id-year-of-the-snake-id-sample-3.jpg

nike-kobe-8-id-year-of-the-snake-id-sample-2.jpg

nike-kobe-8-id-year-of-the-snake-id-sample-1.jpg
are you guys just coming acroos the YOTS option for IDs??? this option has been out for a pretty long time now, if anything this post belongs in the kobe ID thread not here

I think ppl keep bring up the "top 5" because the shoe is so good that new releases may change your top 5. Those purple fades are def gonna bump a cw out of my top 5.

Ill list my top 5 when 4 others i like besides sulfurs release lol. Purple fades will be #1 for sure though.

It's too difficult to come up with a top 5, I like most of the releases pretty equally.

Black exts, asgs, blue lights, and bhms probably round out the bottom 4 tho. I don't not like them, just not as hot as all the others.

Just got my pair in from DSG

My first pair of kobes and won't be my last but Yall trippin selling all your jays to buy 8s

are you guys just coming acroos the YOTS option for IDs??? this option has been out for a pretty long time now, if anything this post belongs in the kobe ID thread not here
It was a story on nicekicks posted about an hour ago, he might have thought it was some new info, or just wanting to share so others know

It was a story on nicekicks posted about an hour ago, he might have thought it was some new info, or just wanting to share so others know

Pretty much. It's the Kobe 8 thread, and he was sharing INFO like that one dude cried about...
Yes it's ID info, but hey it's still Kobe 8 info.

And for that, I thank him. Him being MJ2324KB

the thing is... you dont know if they will EVER retro kb8s and even if they do, which colorways....

with Js, its pretty much guaranteed you will be able to buy the same shoe again at retail within 3-5 years

Pretty much. It's the Kobe 8 thread, and he was sharing INFO like that one dude cried about...
Yes it's ID info, but hey it's still Kobe 8 info.

And for that, I thank him. Him being MJ2324KB
thats how ppl end up calling those crayolas N7s and the blue corals Dukes lol 
mean.gif
 do your own research just saying

Back
Top Bottom