OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

BTW IDK if this was posted on here... but my dudes, boy got a pair of easters from Nikestore and his logo unfused lmfaoooo!! :rofl:

:smh:

the thing is... you dont know if they will EVER retro kb8s and even if they do, which colorways....

with Js, its pretty much guaranteed you will be able to buy the same shoe again at retail within 3-5 years
it will get retroed no doubt but it maybe awhile

It's too difficult to come up with a top 5, I like most of the releases pretty equally.

Black exts, asgs, blue lights, and bhms probably round out the bottom 4 tho. I don't not like them, just not as hot as all the others.

I DON'T LIKE any of those pairs in your bottom 4. Scratch the blue lights, I like those. But the purple fades, and a Lakers Colorway and my top 5 will be all GR kicks (assuming they release as GRs)

I'm sure it's already been touched on but I heard the Gradients are dropping around mid May? Any confirmation on that Gents?

Just got my easters in and not really into them. I think I might put them up on CL and try to trade for some other kb8 that I have missed out on.

same here, not that into them, I know you cant sell your kicks on this forum so im unsure what to do with them. ebay fees are just dumb. would love to work out some sort of deal and try and bring in the xmas but who knows

Last edited:
Man,
That pic of the Volts aka "Metal Gears" look sweet. I wish I could make Marine Corps and Army digi IDs. And those red YOTS look Ill.

some dude on IG posting about taking pre orders on the crayolas, calling them N7s. then he says there said to release on the 18th of this month

Last edited:
same here, not that into them, I know you cant sell your kicks on this forum so im unsure what to do with them. ebay fees are just dumb. would love to work out some sort of deal and try and bring in the xmas but who knows
blasphemy! one does not simply "not feel the easters" 
laugh.gif
 just playin, to each there own. I love mine
smokin.gif

My 8s so far, need the black exts...

Also really thinking about investing in a DSLR with all these dope pics on this thread :smokin

I went to the mall today and went inside my Foot Locker, and I seen a pair of X-Mas Kobes on display. Size 10.5, so I was like "I guess they found one that was hiding in the back." And thought nothing of it. I already had a pair in my 9.5. Went to the Kobe section with the shirts and so another one on display under the shirts, size 8.5.. Interesting. So I ask the guy if he had a 9.5 and my buddy asked for an 8. He said yup on both. Apparently they got a random restock this morning that they didn't even know about. They didn't know they were getting em. Opened up a shipment and were surprised and put them out on the floor.

So did anybody else get this lucky? Because I did NOT leave that 9.5 there.

Yeah I bought this pair just in case my brother in law wanted em. And he did haha. He was mad salty that he didn't get a pair especially when I got a pair myself. And if he didn't want them I didn't mind having two pairs. These babies are head turners.

I went to the mall today and went inside my Foot Locker, and I seen a pair of X-Mas Kobes on display. Size 10.5, so I was like "I guess they found one that was hiding in the back." And thought nothing of it. I already had a pair in my 9.5. Went to the Kobe section with the shirts and so another one on display under the shirts, size 8.5.. Interesting. So I ask the guy if he had a 9.5 and my buddy asked for an 8. He said yup on both. Apparently they got a random restock this morning that they didn't even know about. They didn't know they were getting em. Opened up a shipment and were surprised and put them out on the floor.

So did anybody else get this lucky? Because I did NOT leave that 9.5 there.
wow...thats legit

wow...thats legit

Seriously. I just went there for kicks and giggles. When I saw that they had a restock... Done.

Now I'm just curious if this has happened in any other areas or if it will happen in another area.
I don't wanna start some mad restock rumor but hey.. it's 4 months after X-Mas and these popped up. And my Foot Locker didn't even know they were getting them.. so you guys might wanna keep an eye out? Maybe?

Yeah I bought this pair just in case my brother in law wanted em. And he did haha. He was mad salty that he didn't get a pair especially when I got a pair myself. And if he didn't want them I didn't mind having two pairs. These babies are head turners.
Which footlocker is this? CHICAGO??!?!?! = ) 

Seriously. I just went there for kicks and giggles. When I saw that they had a restock... Done.

Now I'm just curious if this has happened in any other areas or if it will happen in another area.
I don't wanna start some mad restock rumor but hey.. it's 4 months after X-Mas and these popped up. And my Foot Locker didn't even know they were getting them.. so you guys might wanna keep an eye out? Maybe?
What's the sku? i'm going to try and locate these....thanks! 

Nah I'm in Fresno, CA. They told me they had already sold 4 or so pairs before I got there, and I got there at noon. And I'm not sure if they do phone orders buuut they're probably gone now. My buddies at Champs was working too and they're almost next door to the Foot Locker. He went next door and got the 10.5 on display lol. Think it might have been a 1 per size fsr.

Back
Top Bottom