OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Was able to get my pair for 180 locally . Really satisfied :pimp:

im starting to like the pythons even though initially i didnt like ..would def cop under retail

hell im starting to like every freakin cw (except the EXTs)
Pythons grew on me the most. My favorite so far. I going to cop the Asian version that has the full symbol on them.

laugh.gif
 only posting the shirt since it has the same #s as the #s kobeoverlebron posted for the shoes releasing on 5/11. these nike shirts are seriously ridiculous. 

Last edited:
Cry to your government, there's probably a ridiculous tax on imports, just Because it's made in China/Taiwan doesn't change the fact that Nike is an American company with international markets
dude, you seriously need to ready your tampons cause your PMSing really bad.. I know it's an american company, but don't you think they should at least lower the retail prices in developing countries? dont you??

What was the color description for the 5/11 pair? Before kobeoverbron posted this new Playoffs info

laugh.gif

only posting the shirt since it has the same #s as the #s kobeoverlebron posted for the shoes releasing on 5/11. these nike shirts are seriously ridiculous. 

Pretty sure Nike sells a shirt that reads "your mom knows"...not to mention the popular "don't sweat my swag"

There are a bunch of New shirts on NDC that are purple so I'm assuming the purple fades release soon and are a GR

What was the color description for the 5/11 pair? Before kobeoverbron posted this new Playoffs info
it was a combination of purples, I think.platinum was in there n blackened blue... dont quote me on that though XD pretty sure on purples n blue not sure about platinum lol

Back
Top Bottom