OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

might cry when I pick up my pair. too emotional right now. LOL
:x :smh: :nerd:
Oh my i can't wait til May 11

Im confused, Are kobe 8s here in Manila XDR or GC? I bought my redcamos and Easters at Nike Moa I checked the box no GC or XDR tag indicated there then I saw Nightwing's vid on youtube theres GC label on the box.
we almost always get the US version of the shoes man, specially kobes... no xdr tag, probably US version

No disrespect...but, pairing the Kobe 8 purple w/ the above purple swag is a little too much for me. Makes you look more like Barney.

The sock were just meant to be bought cause I like the elite socks, doesn't mean I'm going to be dressed in purple from fitted, bracelet to socks. Now the shirt, yea my plan is to wear them w/ the shoes w/ some black shorts. IMO is a clean fit and comfortable

It looks like the Sulfurs, Pythons, Blue, Red are all completely sold out on NDC that they took the link down.  They only have the Supernatural Sports Pack and the Kobe iD's it seems like.

All the Kobe injury jokes are really LAME ppl, Grow up and stick to the damn shoes smh. People wonder why threads get locked.

All the Kobe injury jokes are really LAME ppl, Grow up and stick to the damn shoes smh. People wonder why threads get locked.

Man shut up

Youre lame for being grandpaw up in here

Its all in good humor anyway, if u check out the pics, u can see Kobe himself, the one wearing the Hospital Kobe 9 smiling, in good spirit, of all ppl

The man didnt die, we all love the guy the same, but we are all still human and we are all still gonna pick around and joke here and there

And if youre paying attention, all the jokes are shoe related Dum E

Itd be different if we all were really just zoned in on the shoes and not the player wearing them, like u it seems

U think any of us actually enjoy seeing the man hobbling around?? smdh

So just chill, live a little, hell throw in a joke or 2, but please, shut up with the grumpiness

Last edited:
purple fades.........are swoosh and logo 3m?

finally got my darn sulfurs, but paid 30 over retail for them. SMH...SMDH

Whered u find them?

And why didnt u hop on them when JJ restocked on friday?

Sux u kicked out 30$ over for them tho

But hey, u got em :D

The sock were just meant to be bought cause I like the elite socks, doesn't mean I'm going to be dressed in purple from fitted, bracelet to socks. Now the shirt, yea my plan is to wear them w/ the shoes w/ some black shorts. IMO is a clean fit and comfortable
With all these matching stuff all they need is a pair of purple thong with pink trim to go with those rastaclat bracelet..

Whered u find them?

And why didnt u hop on them when JJ restocked on friday?

Sux u kicked out 30$ over for them tho

But hey, u got em :D

i got on JJ about 10 mins late..........only had size 10 and 14 at that point. i refreshed all weekend too lol

got them on ebay........im def gonna get rid of a couple pairs to make room for 5/11

Mosdef24

I'll reword it since it really wasnt like a FSR

When I hurried to the site I think all I seen was like a few sizes so I'll say a few sizes instead of a full restock

Ebay...smh

I dont trust ebay, specially after what happened to me(wipes 1 single tear away)

Did u scoop a xdr pair?

Id really love if my pair had a full shozo, but its whatev

Last edited:
Mosdef24

I'll reword it since it really wasnt like a FSR

When I hurried to the site I think all I seen was like a few sizes so I'll say a few sizes instead of a full restock

Ebay...smh

I dont trust ebay, specially after what happened to me(wipes 1 single tear away)

Did u scoop a xdr pair?

Id really love if my pair had a full shozo, but its whatev

What happ on eBay?

Nah us version. Xdr I couldn't find less than $215

What happ on eBay?

Nah us version. Xdr I couldn't find less than $215

(Looks out window on this rainy gloomy day)

Got scammed for my Jordan DB3 a couple months ago

1st time ever fooling around with them and that happens

The main reason why Ive never dealt with them b4, smh..Happened to me anyway

(Walks away from window)

Its gravy, its the past, Im over it

#karma

(Looks out window on this rainy gloomy day)

Got scammed for my Jordan DB3 a couple months ago

1st time ever fooling around with them and that happens

The main reason why Ive never dealt with them b4, smh..Happened to me anyway

(Walks away from window)

Its gravy, its the past, Im over it

#karma
You should've been able to get your money back... Or your shoes back

Last edited:
They are a GR but that doesn't mean much. You better scoop em up fast since everyone loves them and will be gone within a couple days

GR Kobe's are like 12 pairs per store now. :lol:

Yes, if anyone wants them grab them asap to avoid any problems.

Seem's like the weather knows whenever I have shoes coming in. Third time in a row I have shoes shipping to me and we get snow and plenty of it. It is what it is though just hope they don't get delayed.

You should've been able to get your money back... Or your shoes back

Well, thats what I was thunking

But of course I talked to them..and Paypal

(Walks back to window)

Got told I was basically SOL by both

Even called the fuzz here and down in Miami..And filed an Internet crime report

No luck from any source

(Steps away from window, again, wiping a tear from the other cheek)

So..eheem..how bout that win last night..

Back
Top Bottom