OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Blue snakes are pretty clean, but ill be passing.

I think I might be done with 8s until black elites can be had for 140ish, and a true Laker (something with both purple and yellow) releases.

Weren't you gonna do an iD with lakers colors or am I thinking of someone else?
I did one.

f

I actually like these but for like $90.
Can somebody tell me what video this is lmao. Jay z has the best gifs.
from the video "I just wanna love u"

So... I finally got an account to share my experience w the kobe 8. Theyre so comfortable that the 11.5s I bought (python, red camo, and the jordan 2012s for the inserts) dont fit me anymore due to the fact the 8s allowed me to hoop and work out for longer than any other shoe, thus I lost a lot of weight (w diet too tho) and now I have to rebuy that sht BC my fat foot shrunk quite a bit along w the EM stretching haha. Im talkin sz 11s used to make my toes lay on top of each other, now I have wiggle room. I used to only be able to play casually for an hour tops before my lower body started killin me, but now it takes twice as long of hard basketball to do that.

In other news, does anyone know if the inserts on the black elites will be just like the Supernatural+ models? And if so, how do I cut my Jordan 2012 inserts to fit into a smaller pair? I was thinking laser beam, but I cant find one on craigslist.

Btw that's "I Just Wanna Love You" feat. Pharrell. Fabolous videos were better, tho.

Last edited:
friggin laser beams?

But seriously though, how did losing the weight affect your shoe size?  width and length shrunk?    Or did your feet spread out more?

Last edited:
friggin laser beams?

But seriously though, how did losing the weight affect your shoe size?  width and length shrunk?    Or did your feet spread out more?
his true sz was 11 but due to his feet being wider he had to sz up .5 on these but since he lost weight he finally was able to go TTS

Some poor quality on feet pics of the lifestyle "Mexican blanket" 8's

Get "matchy matchy" with the Nike Elite Baja Hoodie :tongue:

Word,

Congrats on being able to play longer and more comfortably!  I have a hammer-toe on my right foot, was just interesting to consider it could get worse if I gained weight.

Also I think the poncho style would work better with the MBs

i kind of want an xmas pair now but keep seeing fakes on ebay.

anyone ever make a fake ebay account just to bid a ridiculous amount so others don't get scammed? :smh:

Sneakemane i must say thank you for being real about dem red camo joints. They are weak, yet were hyped on this thread to no end...kudos for the honesty!

Saw the VB in person. I have a pair on lock but I think I will pass. They are pretty crazy in person just not my style at all. I will pickup those MC's tho, especially for $140.

Did anyone who bought the purple fades think they ran a bit smaller? I bought both a 12.5 and 13 (I play in 12.5's and casually rock 13's) and the 12.5's are much tighter than my sulfurs. Maybe it's just me and I'm losing it... But figured I'd ask

Back
Top Bottom