OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

thinking if I should get the black/gold elites....
I had em....took em back..... and want to get them again its a great shoe just having a hard time dealing with a 220 dollar retail price. im waiting for a good deal. I should have hoped on the 20 percent off footlocker

I had em....took em back..... and want to get them again its a great shoe just having a hard time dealing with a 220 dollar retail price. im waiting for a good deal. I should have hoped on the 20 percent off footlocker
only thing stopping me from getting a pair im either going to wait for a huge discount coupon or sale 220 is just to much for the shoe even with how much im dying to get them

Eastbay will have another 20% off $99 soon, so you can get em again then.

No tax, free shipping and the Elites come double boxed from Eastbay make them the way to go for me.

I'm waiting for Eastbay to drop the price alittle on the Black/gold then use my 25% but I got a feeling they would put the restriction back on when they do that. We'll see.

Eastbay will have another 20% off $99 soon, so you can get em again then.

No tax, free shipping and the Elites come double boxed from Eastbay make them the way to go for me.
That's whats up right there cuz man I love those shoes I balled twice in them and they are amazing. I got the volts sulfers about to get the black elites and hopefully the gradients. Only thing im worried about with the elites is if the gold in the back will rub off. my friend got the 7 elites and the swoosh is all messed up

6/15: Challenge Red/Reflective Silver-Team Orange-Electro Orange (555035-600)
6/29: Blitz Blue/Total Crimson-Squadron Blue-Ice Blue (555035-401)

Blue Blitz release date is 6/29 CONFIRMED. I posted the link to Nike's calendar myself when info first dropped. Price WAS $150, but lately Nike has been saying it's now $140. Expect $150 tho.

The only shoe releasing on 6/15 is the Red Snakes.

http://insider.nike.com/us/calendar/

Preciate it fellas

do you guys think the elites are better than the regular 8s? as far as comfort goes.
Close call but I almost want to say that the regular 8's are better for performance. They seem to respond a little better but the elites seem to be more durable. The way the heel feels in the elites when changing directions quickly is something I didn't like. However, I didn't have time to break them in. when I first got my regular 8's I didn't like them performance wise until they broke in a bit. Tough call but the elites are a great looking shoe and I think after they break in ur looking a solid shoe either way.

grinches where totally comparable to mc's, I paid 220 overseas to guarantee my pair, struck the f out on eastbay...that was phone days and they didn't set the que system the night before(holiday for the loss) some people got through multiple times, while I sat on a non existent wait list for like 45 min before they dropped it. They where 200+ that week, but they didn't go the crazy crazy prices tell this last year, last time I had looked they where like 350ish, then all of a sudden they where 500....

grinches where totally comparable to mc's, I paid 220 overseas to guarantee my pair, struck the f out on eastbay...that was phone days and they didn't set the que system the night before(holiday for the loss) some people got through multiple times, while I sat on a non existent wait list for like 45 min before they dropped it. They where 200+ that week, but they didn't go the crazy crazy prices tell this last year, last time I had looked they where like 350ish, then all of a sudden they where 500....

I still prefer the midnight Eastern releases but I'm just happy I got through on NDC for the Grinches. And yeah, it blew my mind to see how much they are going for now.

Don't know if this has been posted or not I think there was a small article about this Elite PE CW on Nice Kicks not too long ago

Thoughts??

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom