OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I'd pay 400, that's cuz I need a 12-13, and chances r the price will only go up if there's no us release

Tried. But. Can't.

Too whack lol.

Graffiti isn't bad at all.
Those tragic spider man themed yots Kobe's and the blacks that came with them get the award in my book.

Volts go hard. Graffittis go hard.

Sparks are in my future. Trying to hold off until more pairs show up on eBay or whatever.

So I went to FTL, they said they only got 1 per size... maybe it is somewhat limited? either that or the dood was lying.  So i couldnt get a pair or even attempt my bday coupon.  The shirt ...look at the shoes kobe is wearing...kinda looks like the fakes we been seeing recently haha  The last pic is with an iPhone, hope that helps for those of you on the fence.

they're that bad? :lol:
Definitly volts > graffs
On the other hand, I think I've decided imma cop the royal blues coming out September 7th. Just saw the new nike Barcelona jerseys and I really think these are super close to Barcelona 8's. they might not label it the Barca's but I think they wanted to make a cw that resembles their new uni's. their away colors are light and dark orange faded into each other and yellow. And the homes have some blue and red yellow and orange.

A
Definitly volts > graffs
On the other hand, I think I've decided imma cop the royal blues coming out September 7th. Just saw the new nike Barcelona jerseys and I really think these are super close to Barcelona 8's. they might not label it the Barca's but I think they wanted to make a cw that resembles their new uni's. their away colors are light and dark orange faded into each other and yellow. And the homes have some blue and red yellow and orange.[/quoteAlso the tongue on the royal blues, the Shozoku and snake on the tongue look exactly like Barcelona colors to a tee.

LOL Nike sending out desperate Emails advertising the ugly *** Graffitis because they are sitting.  same thing will happen to those Tony the Tigers

They look better in some of the pics so far, the green is so dope. Still gonna pass most likely but I impulse buy sometimes, if I could use a coupon I'd probably cop

I was gonna pass on these but the iD i made, the white/black Graffiti upper looked bad compared to this upper so I sent the iD back and settle for these. Bday coupon accepted on GRs is always welcomed. FTL I went to had 1 size run.

For reference, see how the front of the upper is all 'smudged"

Last edited:
got them at the local ftl with b-day coupon and $10 reward card.great looking shoe,I love green, but I wish they kept the swoosh and lining with either black,white or grey.
Wish they can combine the upper of the graffiti with the lining and midsole of the black/grey PP's.reminds me of the freegums LBJ9

I think these will sit.Nike trying to hype it along with some of the couple posts here.

also just as my other experience like the mambacurials for a Kobe release date,most of the people lining up are not real Kobe shoe line fans.just got into the hype of the 8s..Wore my wolf grey KB V and the dude next to me wearing his KD elites was what kind of shoes are those?and he was there for the graffitis.

Graffiti's are doo-doo.

Went to the mall about 30min ago and they still had size 11 and let me use my b-day coupon. Now FTL tells me I can't cancel my order from this morning. Oh well.. I'll just send them back.

And to those that don't like the graffitis like Nelson and slim. We get it. Don't buy!

I was gonna pass on these but the iD i made, the white/black Graffiti upper looked bad compared to this upper so I sent the iD back and settle for these. Bday coupon accepted on GRs is always welcomed. FTL I went to had 1 size run.

For reference, see how the front of the upper is all 'smudged"

I'm in LA and most got 1 FSR.. They won't sit for too long.

Were they fakes or did you get an empty box or something? Sucks to hear about that man. Sometimes I'd rather overpay a bit just to make sure something's legit.

^this. Sometimes trying to save $15-20 just ain't worth it IMO

You guys are bugging. Volts didn't sell out immediately nor did those red with black in the upper ones either.

Being over dramatic

Back
Top Bottom