OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Pit Vipers came in today. I was gonna pass on em but then i held em in my hand and i had to have them.

im thinking about copping another pair :rolleyes

Grabbed a pair of DS Blue Blitz off eBay for 120 shipped
smokin.gif

Never seen these in person, hope I like them lol
I think this is the most underrated Kobe 8.I love mines.

What don't you like about the color?  
Just not feeling them in person.I wanted the colors to be deeper or a little darker.I am also saving money up and these just don't do it for me right now to keep them.I keep all my 8's and love them all but these just aint doing it for me in person.

I know I am getting them Lebrons on Saturday.Shoe is sick.

Kobe 8 is still the shoe of the year for me.

Last edited:
He lost Lawson on the cross, but the 8s are about to strike with that quick trip.

Coolin' with the homies.

Last edited:
Pit Vipers came in today. I was gonna pass on em but then i held em in my hand and i had to have them.

Gahdamn that green is mesmerizing. I want to be patient and wait for the exclusions to be lifted, but damn its pics like that, that will change minds and make people cop.

Last edited:

Dr. Robert Klapper

KOBE. Cleared for ALL activities NO restrictions! He has 3 weeks to reboot to game1. The energy IN Staples will light up this city!

i bought pit vipers... doesn anyone knows which socks should i buy at nike.com store ( or just go with black)

got excited for nothing

lol. obviously dont know what the f. theyre selling

Last edited:

i bought pit vipers... doesn anyone knows which socks should i buy at nike.com store ( or just go with black)
No socks currently on there match the shoes. If you're trying to perfectly match you'll probably have to find customs.

check bouncewear its a foreign site they have a lot of 8s left, I was going to get VBs on there, slept and then my size sold out
You should check bouncewear again, fsr restock today for the VB.

I finally got my size 9.

kobe line really fell off.........cant remember the last release i was excited about (probably the fades). the ID options went from OK to bad. they arent releasing heat that he wore on the court. and there is no official news/pics of upcoming colorways ??

what happened to s dubl??? havent even seen him post in this thread

Grabbed a pair of DS Blue Blitz off eBay for 120 shipped :smokin

Never seen these in person, hope I like them lol
dude in person BB are fire. Pics rarely do em justice. Super underrated, nice cop

I decided I will get the pit vipers but I'm still holding out for a discount lol

Back
Top Bottom