OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

325 for Barcelona Kobe's? Consider yourself lucky, I thought $400 on my end was great.

$500ish is the market value on the Fireworks nowadays regardless so I had to pay close to that amount, and I barely see any sizes on eBay at all so quickly, will only go up.

One of the better 8 colorways I've seen so it was a no brainer, love wearing them.

I'm not buying the WTK's unless I snag them for retail, so I'm probably done with the 8s.

Lol ross is tryna do a submission on him while fields tryna elbow his pressure point hahahah

Lol ross is tryna do a submission on him while fields tryna elbow his pressure point hahahah

If you're referring to the last picture, that's Austin Daye not Fields. The first pic looks like Fields let out a mean one lol

Last edited:

Bouncewear.

Warning: They have horrible communication.
Hi, I ordered a VB from them and there was a delay, I asked them why and they answered in less than a hour : "Because the shoe had to come from a different warehouse there was a slight delay. It will be shipped tomorrow. I will put something extra in the package to make up."

I just received them (in France), they are perfect and the "something" was 2 stickers... lol

You should get yours soon.

So used to getting a deal on kicks at outlets, sales or with coupons - can't imagine paying over retail for general release kicks

I wish I would have picked up the purple fades when I had the opp.

If you are so desperate,
Try to find contacts in asia
I know for sure purple grad , volt and easter are sitting on shelves in malaysia..
And selected sizes left in singapore and indonesia

Someone out of ohio with 100% feedback is selling a pair of WTK on ebay in size 9.5 and they are at 217 dollars with free shipping with 2 days to go. I wonder how high these will go for?

BHMs are overrated IMO, they always reminded me of a rug for some reason

Right^^^ I always felt like they were overrated.
As far as must haves go I need the mambacurials I don't feel like my collection is complete for me at least without them...it's a tough search

I just saw the lebron 11 xmas and I have to say i don't like them IMO. I hope the kobe's are better looking

Back
Top Bottom