OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

There's no debating that he was an above average leaper, what i stated was that he isn't in the ELITE vertical class such as those like MJ or VC. You guys are turning this into something it's not
laugh.gif

There's no debating that he was an above average leaper, what i stated was that he isn't in the ELITE vertical class such as those like MJ or VC. You guys are turning this into something it's not
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

^ Do yourself a favor and stop posting.

ohwell.gif
 I understand my opinion is an unpopular one, but it is what it is, an opinion.  I'm not trying to get this thread locked before it even makes more progress so if any one else wants to talk about it just PM me or we can talk in the S&T forum 
pimp.gif

EDIT: Oh snap, i just saw that i put "wasn't" instead of was, now i get why you said that 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

^ Do yourself a favor and stop posting.

ohwell.gif
 I understand my opinion is an unpopular one, but it is what it is, an opinion.  I'm not trying to get this thread locked before it even makes more progress so if any one else wants to talk about it just PM me or we can talk in the S&T forum 
pimp.gif

EDIT: Oh snap, i just saw that i put "wasn't" instead of was, now i get why you said that 
roll.gif

of they are at par with the 6s that would be fine...
but the pattern looks like it could match the traction
of the zk4... ah... the waiting game.

ACBboyz84- that video is stupid. just stupid. (stupid being a good thing)

of they are at par with the 6s that would be fine...
but the pattern looks like it could match the traction
of the zk4... ah... the waiting game.

ACBboyz84- that video is stupid. just stupid. (stupid being a good thing)

Originally Posted by jman8811

Let's get back to the shoes...PLEASE just let the traction be better than the V and VI's......

This. Even though IMO the traction on the VI's is better than the V's.  Icy soles have better traction to me. Simple equation: Any Kobe shoe + OG Hyperdunk sole = the best basketball shoe.  Hopefully for the VII.

Originally Posted by jman8811

Let's get back to the shoes...PLEASE just let the traction be better than the V and VI's......

This. Even though IMO the traction on the VI's is better than the V's.  Icy soles have better traction to me. Simple equation: Any Kobe shoe + OG Hyperdunk sole = the best basketball shoe.  Hopefully for the VII.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

^
the zk4 would be better than a kobe 6 with hyperdunk soles...

hyperdunk traction < zk4 traction by a long way imo...

zk1s had great traction too...hyperdunks (if the floor got dirty) were like playing on skates to me..

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

^
the zk4 would be better than a kobe 6 with hyperdunk soles...

hyperdunk traction < zk4 traction by a long way imo...

zk1s had great traction too...hyperdunks (if the floor got dirty) were like playing on skates to me..

The VI had the worse traction on wet floor. I would slide all over the place when I make contact on a wet floor. The true test of good traction would be how it handle on slippery surfaces. The VII better use all season tire rubber.
laugh.gif

The VI had the worse traction on wet floor. I would slide all over the place when I make contact on a wet floor. The true test of good traction would be how it handle on slippery surfaces. The VII better use all season tire rubber.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by squall325

^ who plays on wet floors?
indifferent.gif

floors get condensation and sweat on them all the time
indifferent.gif

floors also get slick from dirt and grime giving them this wet/slick feeling

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom