OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by BrotiPoo

al3x89 & thapointguy - I can't remember whether they mentioned pricepoint for NikeID, I was in a state of shock with my jaw on the floor and eyes transfixed on the X-mas joint. But there will be option for the ankle support on ID.

4941568286186d8736af031d0bd4e0d27577f92.gif

i love this gif
roll.gif

al3x89 & thapointguy - I can't remember whether they mentioned pricepoint for NikeID, I was in a state of shock with my jaw on the floor and eyes transfixed on the X-mas joint. But there will be option for the ankle support on ID.

i love this gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AirForce1s

I really wish page one would get updated. New colorways sound insane!

That's because all steez is worried about is promoting his website. After he drops the initial info, he usually peaces out.

Originally Posted by AirForce1s

I really wish page one would get updated. New colorways sound insane!

That's because all steez is worried about is promoting his website. After he drops the initial info, he usually peaces out.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

i love this gif
roll.gif
really creepy...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

i love this gif
roll.gif
really creepy...
laugh.gif

The christmas joints are gonna hot...I got scoop those kicks up...and the poison dart frog & cheetah/leopard sounds interesting!

The christmas joints are gonna hot...I got scoop those kicks up...and the poison dart frog & cheetah/leopard sounds interesting!

I'm with you guys, can't wait for these to drop.
Christmas pair and poison frog pair, or whatever those are, sounds sick.

I'm with you guys, can't wait for these to drop.
Christmas pair and poison frog pair, or whatever those are, sounds sick.

Back
Top Bottom