Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I just got in the 2012 Summer Issey and im not a fan of it all like that. Unfortunately I got the 4.2oz bottle. Might donate it......

Ill take it 
tongue.gif
... nah the opening is kind of strong, but after that it's all good imo.. i say try it out once, and see how it is after a few hours

Last edited:
Not a fan of Coney Islamd at all, Fire Island is a decent summer scent it's like sun tan lotion but works

i seen it mentioned in this thread before, but it was some months ago...

But is there a way to split/half colognes?

I got a bunch from a friend that worked at Macy's and i know they'll go bad, and wouldnt mind splittin them with folks...any info?

I got a bunch from a friend that worked at Macy's and i know they'll go bad, and wouldnt mind splittin them with folks...any info?
buy some atomizers from ebay and split them in half. That's if the colognes you have actually have detachable heads.

id be in for some splits depending on what they are, I might start splitting too

is there anything in particular you guys would wanna see split?

Last edited:
Anyone do the Mont Blanc legend special edition? Tried it at the Mont Blanc store today, smelled nice. All citrusy and summery.

I got the Creed VIW, it's ok, I just feel it doesn't last long.

I really only wear it when I'm on vacation at the beach

Yeah i'm starting to realize it's really a light shirt or shirt off hot summer day scent.

Last edited:
Anyone do the Mont Blanc legend special edition? Tried it at the Mont Blanc store today, smelled nice. All citrusy and summery.
Yeah i'm starting to realize it's really a light shirt or shirt off hot summer day scent.

Works great for some drinks on the ocean front or a place with sand

Thanks StillIn729,

You put me on to Bond No. 9 New Haarlem in one of your post...I love it

Only down side is the lady doesn't care for it..She was like it smells like syrup, are you trying to attract fat chicks? |I oh well

Thanks StillIn729,

Only down side is the lady doesn't care for it..She was like it smells like syrup, are you trying to attract fat chicks? |I oh well

dump her....now

Thanks StillIn729,

Damn really every girl I know loves it

No fatties well maybe one lol

Damn really every girl I know loves it

No fatties well maybe one lol

Hahahaha I bought a sample first and was like I love this. Had it on it got some good feedback, and bought a 1.7oz bottle

She was out of town and we went on when she came back and was like "mmmm no what is that?" lol

On the flip side she is a big fan of the Creed Aventus, but not me...I prefer the green irish tweed, and the himalaya

Just got my Aventus sample. Threw two sprays yesterday morning and got two compliments during the day asking me what scent I had on. At first, i was getting a smokey scent, but later on in the day I definitely got whiffs of pineapple and loved it. The duration of the perfume was good too, I could still smell it into the evening. Tried out my Green Irish Tweed sample today, and to be honest it smells just like cool water to me until now that Im getting a different note. Both are nice, but if I was to spend big bucks on creed, It would be Aventus

Just got my Aventus sample. Threw two sprays yesterday morning and got two compliments during the day asking me what scent I had on. At first, i was getting a smokey scent, but later on in the day I definitely got whiffs of pineapple and loved it. The duration of the perfume was good too, I could still smell it into the evening. Tried out my Green Irish Tweed sample today, and to be honest it smells just like cool water to me until now that Im getting a different note. Both are nice, but if I was to spend big bucks on creed, It would be Aventus

Aventus is very different at first spray, the dry down is where it becomes amazing

I'm a huge fan of Terre d'Hermes, smells so good as soon as it's on my skin. Hadn't purchased another cologne in a while, still have YSL L'Homme as my #2 and I barely touch what remains of JPG Le Male, Armani Code, RL Purple Label and what used to be my favorite, the discontinued Versace Metal Jeans.

Wow...I think/hope I have an extra bottle I can sell

Last edited:
still never tried aventus, feels bad man
Find a reputable seller on ebay and buy a few samples. You could get them very cheap. I've never blind bought any fragrance without trying it first. I see a lot of users on basenote forum talk about bad batches of Aventus. So I guess it's a hit and miss.

^yup, I learned not to trust eBay for those Sephora samples I wanted to try....been over a month n just excuse after excuse with the seller ... now I filed a claim hoping to get my money back :smh:
Just ridiculous ... I'm going to Macy's to cop some samples next time

Back
Top Bottom