Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Wore Morning Chess the other day. No bueno!
had to scrub it off a couple hours in. It’s just leather and citrus blended poorly. And the leather isn’t realistic like TF frags. Big let down all around in my opinion.
this was one I kinda wanted to try . I'll pass now, thnks for ur work here.

Happy to add this monster back into my collection.
B7C68800-B942-4DFC-A743-55ACEC5CF4D5.jpeg

Really? That’s unfortunate. Lafayette street is usually a longevity and projection beast for me.

Yeah I’m testing out a sample before committing to the bottle so I’m not using a ton of sprays. The weather I’ve worn it in might have something to do with it as well. I really like the scent so I’m going to give it a few more wears

Yeah I’m testing out a sample before committing to the bottle so I’m not using a ton of sprays. The weather I’ve worn it in might have something to do with it as well. I really like the scent so I’m going to give it a few more wears
Yea I noticed samples don’t hit the same. They’re a good indicator of smell, but they don’t always project and last as long as the full bottles, at least in my opinion. The cost of a full bottle has risen like crazy over the last year, so definitely give it a few more wears before committing. It’s definitely one of my top 5 all time scents.

Yea I noticed samples don’t hit the same. They’re a good indicator of smell, but they don’t always project and last as long as the full bottles, at least in my opinion. The cost of a full bottle has risen like crazy over the last year, so definitely give it a few more wears before committing. It’s definitely one of my top 5 all time scents.

you think it has to do with how it’s decanted maybe? Some say if you spray into a bottle instead of using a syringe, you may experience performance issues or top notes may not be as they would be typically. Never thought about it much but there may be truth to it?

you think it has to do with how it’s decanted maybe? Some say if you spray into a bottle instead of using a syringe, you may experience performance issues or top notes may not be as they would be typically. Never thought about it much but there may be truth to it?

I am thinking you don't get all the oils using that method or a bunch of fragrance sticks to the bottle it's being transferred from & you end up missing certain notes?

Greenley > Layton > percival > Galloway > Pegasus

granted I havent had a chance to really try out Carlisle and Herod since I live in a hot a#)#(# place and those ain’t going work in high heat

For context I’m looking to replace Sauvage which has been my daily driver for awhile. Percival does that. Layton is too woodsy, maybe it clashes with my deodorant or body wash but I tested over a full day and reapplied before the gym. Not for me

Copped Bond No 9 Lafayette Street today. I tried out the sample for a week, didn’t really love the longevity in the sample but a full size bottle seems to have much better longevity so far today.

Top 5 smell for me and my girl loves it :lol:

Got a compliment at the bar tonight too. Pretty expensive obviously but worth it IMO

For context I’m looking to replace Sauvage which has been my daily driver for awhile. Percival does that. Layton is too woodsy, maybe it clashes with my deodorant or body wash but I tested over a full day and reapplied before the gym. Not for me
Try sauvage elixir

Back
Top Bottom