OFFICIAL October 2009 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread...VOL Meth, Bring Back KID LEBRON

Eastbay codes - good today only for phone or online....

30% off your order of $199 or more: IPEB9TT3
20% off your order of $99 or more: IPEB9TT7

daaaaaang... cant believe them Penny IIs are gone already... i was finna cop the blacks and the black/white/reds...

oh well... guess i just gotta wait for the next batch...

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

^^^^How do u ask for help with a with three dots after your statement? Did you have more 2 say? Please excersice freedom of speech
I can show you how 2 get down with outlets, but as for size 7.5, I can sure flip you some...

^^sarcasm much?^^
smh...

^^ how bout them three dots...
grin.gif

I appreciate the information here on this thread. I have been able to buy a couple of pairs of shoes. I don't use this board to make money! That is why Ihave a JOB! I try and post up any information in GA that I have(which isn't much). KEEP THE UPDATES COMING outlets in GA don't have much!

damn, I definitely thought I would be getting penny 2s when I woke up this morning. I'll be on em soon on the nike hotline.

Pigeon Forge did have a 10.5 in the all white penny 2 for 59.99. I didn't ask about any other size other than 11 and 10.5 so I couldn't tell you anyof the other sizes on that.

My bad. I had no clue that you couldn't make a thread private on here, nor did I knowthat it's been discussed before. Then again, for the 5 years that I've been on NT, there's never been a private thread that I can remember.

Oh well.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Eastbay codes - good today only for phone or online....

30% off your order of $199 or more: IPEB9TT3
20% off your order of $99 or more: IPEB9TT7

if i had the money i wud prolly had copped dmp 7s

Originally Posted by SLP Product

^^I was just up there a couple of hours ago (left my cam at the in-laws
devil.gif
) I didn't see anybody buying bulk.
They had the Billy Hoyle Hyeprize for 89
DMP XV
AM 95 Chili for 59
RT1 all 4 colorways for 49
AJ 2009 for 109

Expect a lot of heat in the coming weeks
DMP II/XXI
VII's
and a lot of cool stuff in GS sizes

Im still hoping for some Griffeys
It was posted early in the month that Chicago and the sport reds. I guess no one bothered to call.

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

^^^^How do u ask for help with a with three dots after your statement? Did you have more 2 say? Please excersice freedom of speech
I can show you how 2 get down with outlets, but as for size 7.5, I can sure flip you some...

^^sarcasm much?^^
I didn't understand a word of what you said...

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by SLP Product

^^I was just up there a couple of hours ago (left my cam at the in-laws
devil.gif
) I didn't see anybody buying bulk.
They had the Billy Hoyle Hyeprize for 89
DMP XV
AM 95 Chili for 59
RT1 all 4 colorways for 49
AJ 2009 for 109

Expect a lot of heat in the coming weeks
DMP II/XXI
VII's
and a lot of cool stuff in GS sizes

Im still hoping for some Griffeys
It was posted early in the month that Chicago and the sport reds. I guess no one bothered to call.
Nah, the dude that made that post went on to say that he meant the lava's and not the chilis, alot of people actually called about those andwere told they never even got that colorway.

Back
Top Bottom