***Official Political Discussion Thread***

:smh: Ridiculous

Manchin really bout screw over the Dems to help the GOP weaken a bill they will eventually vote no for.

Good ****ing Grief

That’s what I’m not getting. You bring numbers down so they can say no anyway? So what the **** is he really trying to do here? Again, just another power flex

Imagine forcing concessions from the President and your entire party

Imagine at the beginning of the week you openly saying are satisfied with where the bill is

Imagine you give Tester your word that whatever compromises he agrees to you will too

Then imagine minutes before you have to keep your word, you back out, leave your party scrambling, bring what you call the "greatest deliberative body in the world" to a four hour (and going) standstill

Welp, you don't have to. Joe Manchin ****ing exists.

tenor.gif

what a ****ing weirdo.

and yall think my guy Joe is the problem,
Your boy Joe has halted Senate busy for over four hours because he changed his mind at the last minute, on a bill that has been negotiated for weeks

He is a problem

I know you love political unicorns, but Manchin's **** goes beyond what is necessary to appeal to WV voters

The **** Manchin and Sinema are pulling is a straight slap in the face to someone in their party like Stacy Abrams who busted her *** to rally voters and get people to show up in a traditionally conservative state to flip the senate. They’re pretty much telling the voters who voted for a democratic ran house, senate and President to **** off.

I’m glad they didn’t do it. But it’s comical how those cowards didn’t have the balls, or in Sinemas case the **** to openly say during the election season that they were going to play hardball on things. Biden was talking about $15 an hour during his campaign, not a peep from those clowns at that point . Warnock and Osoff pushed if you want a 2k stimmy help us take the senate. Those cowards had no problem keeping quiet during all that knowing they were ultimately going to play games.

Pretty much screw things up optics wise, destroy voter morale and alienate your base to argue semantics, suck conservative ****, and bend over in the name of “bipartisanship”. And to double down on things, the GOP will love to show their appreciation by making it harder for the Dems who still want to vote despite the ****ery to vote.

Your boy Joe has halted Senate busy for over four hours because he changed his mind at the last minute

He is a problem

I know you love political unicorns, but Manchin's **** goes beyond what is necessary to appeal to WV voters

Manchin is like a Catcher who hits .270 and gives you 20 HRs

is that good? No.

but compared to the average Catcher he's babe ruth.

I don't agree with the **** that Joe is doing, but in the end, he's the only democrat from west virginia that their will ever be.
so it is what it is.
better than mcconnell leading the senate.

Sinema is the one who I can't stand. like wasn't she in the green party.
wtf is her deal?

Manchin is like a Catcher who hits .270 and gives you 20 HRs

is that good? No.

but compared to the average Catcher he's babe ruth.

I don't agree with the **** that Joe is doing, but in the end, he's the only democrat from west virginia that their will ever be.
so it is what it is.
better than mcconnell leading the senate.

Sinema is the one who I can't stand. like wasn't she in the green party.
wtf is her deal?
Famb every one concedes that it is better Manchin be on our team than not. But that alone is not reason enough for people not to get mad at his ****ery. Especially when it comes out of nowhere, when the finish line is in sight.

I get it, he is a Dem that wins in WV, but if folk gotta live with so much needed **** in the Dem platform not passing because of him, at least he can ****ing do is keep his word and cut all the excessive nonsense out.

Sinema is a moron that seems so far up her own *** she can't read the room. She is becoming a parody of those liberal self-centered white women that everyone can't stand. Mark Kelly is more popular than her by a good clip, AZ minimum wage is already $12 and that passed with higher support than her election, why she thinks her antics will play well is beyond me.

Seems like she wants her political career to end early.

This bish really thought that shh was cute.. her and machin needed to be doing this shh as quietly as possible

Back
Top Bottom