**OFFICIAL POST YOUR **VINTAGE** SNAPBACKS THREAD**

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

yall are some real dummines if you think im elitest and paying over $10 for a snapback... Thrift stores all day yall seen my pics earlier in the thread...

Right.Dudes rocking OG snapbacks being labeled hypebeasts is the same stereotype as those who rock M&N as ghetto fabulous. Media exposure is the same.The truth of the matter is that its partially true on either side.I won't deny M&N is good quality but I don't rock them cause of the stupid high crown and no other reason. I don't rock anything high crown regardless of age or quality. Furthermore, It's not an elite mentality to prefer and to want an original. To buy something just because Breezy said so is hype. That can be said for any item. This is clearly not the case for a lot of us who have always appreciated snaps when they were just called hats.

yall are some real dummines if you think im elitest and paying over $10 for a snapback... Thrift stores all day yall seen my pics earlier in the thread...

Right.Dudes rocking OG snapbacks being labeled hypebeasts is the same stereotype as those who rock M&N as ghetto fabulous. Media exposure is the same.The truth of the matter is that its partially true on either side.I won't deny M&N is good quality but I don't rock them cause of the stupid high crown and no other reason. I don't rock anything high crown regardless of age or quality. Furthermore, It's not an elite mentality to prefer and to want an original. To buy something just because Breezy said so is hype. That can be said for any item. This is clearly not the case for a lot of us who have always appreciated snaps when they were just called hats.

You missed the point my dude. You completely missed the point. The price of the hat and the elitist attitude have nothing to do with each other.
But whatever, I guess we'll just be "dummies" if that makes you feel better. You sound like an urban hipster. 

You missed the point my dude. You completely missed the point. The price of the hat and the elitist attitude have nothing to do with each other.
But whatever, I guess we'll just be "dummies" if that makes you feel better. You sound like an urban hipster. 

Cliffs on this thread?
Are M&N snaps the best kind? I have a few vintage ones, but I had my eye on a couple M&N, not sure how they fit in comparison.

Cliffs on this thread?
Are M&N snaps the best kind? I have a few vintage ones, but I had my eye on a couple M&N, not sure how they fit in comparison.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

what is the fascination of snap backs?
I'm assuming there are a few. For the vintage ones it's not like you can walk into a store and see 20 of the same hat, which makes what you're wearing more rare. Nostalgia is another factor, at least for us older heads. I personally haven't purchased anything vintage. I made the mistake of buying a Mitchell & Ness Red Wings hat, which I will never wear because the fit is atrocious.

I watched this hat below on eBay go for well over $100, I just can't justify dropping that much on a hat though, I have other priorities right now.

31836203688d6c10b4388b7d4f3a7afa81af7a9d_r.png

71b160616abc8945780910760206033c5452b929_r.png

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

what is the fascination of snap backs?
I'm assuming there are a few. For the vintage ones it's not like you can walk into a store and see 20 of the same hat, which makes what you're wearing more rare. Nostalgia is another factor, at least for us older heads. I personally haven't purchased anything vintage. I made the mistake of buying a Mitchell & Ness Red Wings hat, which I will never wear because the fit is atrocious.

I watched this hat below on eBay go for well over $100, I just can't justify dropping that much on a hat though, I have other priorities right now.

31836203688d6c10b4388b7d4f3a7afa81af7a9d_r.png

71b160616abc8945780910760206033c5452b929_r.png

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Cliffs on this thread?
Personally, I don't really like M & N. I might as well buy a fitted if I want such a high crown.

I usually only mess with Sports Specialties, LogoAthletic, American Needle and sometimes Starter.

And also you gotta buy smart. Dudes will try to $%$% you over and charge $100+ on a snap that they got for about 3 bucks.

I respect that hustle though.
pimp.gif

Cliffs on this thread?
Personally, I don't really like M & N. I might as well buy a fitted if I want such a high crown.

I usually only mess with Sports Specialties, LogoAthletic, American Needle and sometimes Starter.

And also you gotta buy smart. Dudes will try to $%$% you over and charge $100+ on a snap that they got for about 3 bucks.

I respect that hustle though.
pimp.gif

Cliffs on this thread?

In my opinion M&N are the best. I would take a m&n snapback over any vintage (my opinion) The vintage snaps fit too small, i wear a 7-7 1/8 in fitteds, so my head is not big. Unlike most i like the high crown and they fit perfectly on my head. You should probably try them on in person if you can, to see how they fit.

Cliffs on this thread?

In my opinion M&N are the best. I would take a m&n snapback over any vintage (my opinion) The vintage snaps fit too small, i wear a 7-7 1/8 in fitteds, so my head is not big. Unlike most i like the high crown and they fit perfectly on my head. You should probably try them on in person if you can, to see how they fit.

Back
Top Bottom