Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Citysole shipping out Triple Black right now for $150, use coupon code: CS10$FREE for $10 off(code expires 11/16), it isn't much but it'll pay for shipping and you get a free pair of laces lol. Breds for $130.

Went to champs at pg and they had a shipment of the miami nights! Copped my pair! They only sz 9.5 and smaller now

Originally Posted by Fresh Money

MN (Check)
Chinas (Check)

Hurricanes (Check)

Cannons 
pimp.gif
 (Check)

Kentuckys/Bred/Scarfaces will sit around so ill wait. 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
these pics are FIRE.... nice p/u''s - can't wait for the rest of mine to arrive.

ive seen pictures on ebay of the swoosh like that too ...I THOUGHT it was supposed to be black ?!?!?!?!?!

and to whoever it was that posted "their will be restocks on the Miami Nights" ................. BRAVO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! big tyme

decided to cancel my last id order and now im debating between these two.. what yall think? personally leaning towards the guccis

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by Swagadelphia

From What I understand Websites can release shoes early because they dont have a physical storefront (PYS or sneakerhead) Footlockers and most chain stores are bound to honor release dates set by Nike similar to the way Videogames or CD's are bound by a street date.

well I got my from a physical Athletes Foot
pimp.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Share the wealth homie.

I'm just waiting for the cw of this shoe that's gonna just scream fire that I can realistically get my hands on. China's were too hard to get, MN were ok (just thought the purple could've been pink or teal or something else not so close to the pink), and the Cannons are good but not amazing imo.

Really wanna feel good about a pair and pick one up tho

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but whatever is available of the LeBron 9 (except the MN) is now discounted on Swoosh.

A store near me sold the Miamis a bit early...first non-Jordan shoe purchased at retail in ages!

@thapointguy. If you want to pay retail for the triple blacks or want to check em out there at the shoe spot. As for everyone else mom and pop stores that don't already have them should have them on Monday. Nice shoe. Really nice I just want to try and grab them for a bit cheaper. Splurged this past week on kicks.

Back
Top Bottom