Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Eastbay wouldn't let me order them with the giftcard. *@$+ it. Miami Nights are better anyways...

Originally Posted by navychucks

Originally Posted by a019

copped a 8.5 and got my confirmation number from eastbay. first time ordering from there so does anyone know if they will double box it?

no, no double box unfortunately, congradulations on getting a pair though
thanks. if i call and add a gift box will that make them double box it?

for those that got their order with ndc, how smooth was the checkout?
first time trying to cop a limited release online and on eastbay I was a few seconds late pulling the trigger and my size sold out
sick.gif

decided not to cop the cannons..just overrated and they have to most random colors IMO..just a weird combo

Second pair of sneakers i missed out on because of sell outs smh this day one sell out thing is making me want to stop buying sneakers altogether

30t6p3b.gif

Shame I'm stressing over sneakers at 12am, but I gotta get these cause I'm refusing and boycotting resellers. So retail for me is a must.

Originally Posted by navychucks

copped a 8.5 and got my confirmation number from eastbay. first time ordering from there so does anyone know if they will double box it?

no, no double box unfortunately, congradulations on getting a pair though
thanks. if i call and add a gift box will that make them double box it?

im pretty sure you can do that, but give them a call sooner than later

Originally Posted by raptors29

Eastbay wouldn't let me order them with the giftcard. *@$+ it. Miami Nights are better anyways...

did you get the gift card with the current 20% off promotion? If so, you can't use it until after December 26

Originally Posted by Prodigy47

I copped mines from Jimmy Jazz. It was so clutch bro
laugh.gif

haha same here... after NDC froze up.. I got lucky going out on a limb with Jimmy Jazz

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by raptors29

did you get the gift card with the current 20% off promotion? If so, you can't use it until after December 26
I know... Just found out today... That's all the good shoes. You could use them early in years past...

What has this shoe thing come to?

I literally added these shoes to my cart 20+ times only to be told "this page doesn't exist"...then after all my attempts they add to the cart in multiples and I'm told I'm attempting to order too many! After pulling the additional 4 pairs from my cart I go to check out and am told "there is nothing in your cart"..... After repeating this madness another 5 or more times I'm family allowed to put in all my info and go thru the checkout process and at the very end was told "this product unfortunately just sold out in your size"

I mean come on Nike! First you take away our Niketown out here in Denver then you make releases like this virtually impossible for anyone to get online.....hows a shoe enthusiast like myself supposed to quench the thirst?????

Gettin too old for this mess!!!!

If anyone is doing solids for the fam, PLEASE do let me know!!!

End rant

just clicked "cannons" on twitter and saw the following "Who wants my cannons size 11? Starting twitter offer will be 350.." and THIS : "CANNONS SIZE 12 $800 HIT ME UP!!!"

roll.gif
roll.gif

Was able to order of NDC with the quickness and scooped 2 pairs up!! 10.5 flew off the site tonight! Good Luck guys, Hope everyone gets a chance at a pair. EastBay is garbage, I checked out at 12:00:45 and the countdown timer said 30

Minutes. At that point i closed the window and finished my NDC order at 12:06 and got them with ease. Money has already been taken out of the account, Now the waiting game for Confirmation :/ This shoe is Amazing though

Anyone in NYC know where I can camp for these? And what time does said store open? I'm unsure if hoh 34 is opening. At 6am or if they did a midnight release.

GLAD I PRE PAID FOR MY PAIRS IN PERSON. THAT $50 DEPOSIT AT FOOTACTION DOESN'T SEEM SO BAD NOW. WILL PICK UP IN THE MORNING.

I honestly hope nobody pays above 200-240 resale for the Cannons, which IMO would be about right for them. The only reason why prices go up is because dudes out there are willing to pay so much.

Back
Top Bottom