Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

30t6p3b.gif
at buying Mangos because of the 'limited' moniker. I hope these backfire for resellers like the Sprites. Mangos are a no go for me. The tin foil lining kills the concept. 

hmm now I kinda like the dunkman with the halo on there lol, kinda looks weird without it. I won't trip if I get either one lol.

They got the Mangos available for phone order now on Nicekicks if anybody is looking to still cop them

If resellers grabbed then to sell it will most def backfire. That's a dumb mOve but a small part of me wants that to happen. Let them get stock with a fsr and start to try and give them away for retail. Maybe some people with no funds can cop a month later for retail.

Interesting, I just got mine from FTL and they didn't have the halo on them, looks like I'm going to have to label these as limited and sell them for more!
laugh.gif

THAT WAS SARCASM
Oh yeah, and the dummies trying to resell mangos will have that backfire big time

Originally Posted by thapointguy

hmm now I kinda like the dunkman with the halo on there lol, kinda looks weird without it. I won't trip if I get either one lol.

Yeah, after looking at the side by side pic they do look a bit funny without the halo. Not really a big deal though.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

30t6p3b.gif
at buying Mangos because of the 'limited' moniker. I hope these backfire for resellers like the Sprites. Mangos are a no go for me. The tin foil lining kills the concept. 

I was in disbelief. A local DTLR opened up claiming they had less than 10 pairs. The Hell?!
Employees must of went thru the stock. Plus the line was filled with kids that should of been in school talking bout they only there to flip. We don't care what size we get.
30t6p3b.gif

I could of bought the last pair which was a size 10. But I told the homie behind me that needed a size 11 that he can have that 10 & I bounced.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Oh yeah, saw the Swingmans too, they're more blue IMO. Might look more green in sunlight. They should've went with a emerald color.

Emarald would of been nice but freshwater Bron 9 would of been even better with an actual swingman on the back but we got these which are still very nice. And everybody's whose grabbing mangos now who cares if they hated them last month. They had a change of heart no big deal. I copped my pair two weeks ago and people were still iffy on them but they are a nice shoe. I still think IMO of the three that dropped today dunkman then swingman then mango though.
Yessir ^^^...I wouldve been complaining more had they not been discounted on swoosh.    

what's gucci my ninja?
Eastbay has them up right now if you haven't cop from a local retailer yet.  Backordered until the 9th though.

Have a good one

It pays to know ALL the local spots.

All size 10.5 MY SIZE!!!! Btw....Dunkmans with NO HALO FTW!!!!
smokin.gif

I'm done till 3/31....
happy.gif

Damn some people having a hard time getting the Mangos??
Not one person was in line for those here...

Matter fact the worker at Footaction was walking to both Footlocker and Champs, lettin everyone know they have em in all sizes.

the ones that have the halo on the dunks are pretty wild. almost fake looking. but i like them lol

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Yeah, after looking at the side by side pic they do look a bit funny without the halo. Not really a big deal though.

So what is the general consensus about the dunkmans with/without halos, which do you guys like more? Not that it matters, just curious

If I would of gotten a SwingDunkman or a DunkSwingman or whatever y'all want to call it....I'd take that #%&@ back with the quickness.

I want a DUNKMAN & a SWINGMAN. Not the mix & match version. Ijs.....
happy.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

So what is the general consensus about the dunkmans with/without halos, which do you guys like more? Not that it matters, just curious
looks good with it, but i guess just already use to the regular dunkman... so it gives it that fake vibe. kinda like JB throwin a halo on the jumpman in the next model. But it really doesnt matter to me. Im happy with em even if i cant swap out at another footlocker 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

if I could, one on the left and the other on the right
laugh.gif
I'm fine with either one that I get.

There is absolutely NO WAY these shoes sell out if it Niketalk wasn't full of people convincing others, and in turn themselves, that the majority of these shoes are purchasable at $170. Whoever runs this forum clearly does not understand the marketing power it holds because they have failed to leverage it even once in the past 10+ years.

I for one hope my dunkmans come without the Halo. Although in the end I dont really care. I ordered from NDC so I guess we will see when they arrive.

Awaiting a good picture with the red laces on them Swingmans...impatiently waiting for nike to ship out!

Can anybody post the SKU for footlocker and champs for the swingmans. Gonna try and stock locate them if I strike out later tonight

Back
Top Bottom