Official Rockets (55-27) Season Thread-5th place, HCA

I wonder where the basket is,

laugh.gif

Just saying, Dirk's getting hot, I expect a good game tomorrow, a good road test, especially against the Rockets.

^Yeah I wasn't saying I'm not worried about Dirk, hes by far the best player on your team, and didn't win MVP for nothin', so of course wegotta prepare for him as well.

I'm really pleased with the Mavericks right now, they have four players capable of getting 20+ a game, and if you shut down one-two of those, you have twomore that are going to get you. I hope Josh can do well against T-Mac and STAY OUT OF FOUL TROUBLE
smh.gif

But yeah, not too much to say for now, the game is tomorrow.
laugh.gif

^I just wish the Mavs and Spurs weren't in our division, its just not fair
laugh.gif
, byFAR the hardest division in the L, especially with the emergence of the Hornets (even though I don't think that its that suprising).

It's really not surprising, people counted them out, but the injuries CRIPPLED them last year, no Peja, no Paul, they expand the floor a lot more, word toDavid West.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Just saying, Dirk's getting hot, I expect a good game tomorrow, a good road test, especially against the Rockets.

let's be real, outside of that 53 pt explosion 2 yrs ago, dirk has never had even a decent game v. the rox. it's all been jason terry and the 3ptshooting.

6-6, could have EASILY been 10-2.
Every loss besides the Pheonix loss was winnable, very winnable.

^This team needs to learn how to close games out, tonight was a big example of choking in crunch time. Although we were pretty clutch against the Bobcats, butwe HAVE to do that against top Western Conference teams.

Originally Posted by rocketzballa23

Adelman's press conference after last nights game: http://www.nba.com/media/rockets/pressconference11-21-07wmv.wmv

Talks about losing momentum when the starters are out, possibly changing the rotation, and a few other things pertaining to the Mavs.

Stevie?
nerd.gif

Also, why did Hayes get the start last night over Scola? Was there a reason for this? Scola was doing his thizzle in the 2 games prior. I don't get it.
7.gif

^IDK man, Scola doesn't make nearly as big of an impact when T-Mac is playing, that needs to change though cause Scola SHOULD be a big contributor to theRockets this year.

Man we just need to step our game up, we should be 8-4, if T-mac doesn't get hurt we beat the Lakers, and the Spurs i say we still lose to Phoenix andDallas, but its early in the season we will beat the heat on friday, denver on saturday and the clippers on mnday so we will be ok. These 3 games will get usback on track

+!%% man this team is in a huge slump right now. 6 straight losses
smh.gif
, can't be too long 'till Francis gets a real chance, but we can't just expectStevie to come in and make us the best team in the L or anything. Other people besides Yao and Tracy need to get some consistency.

I think Adelman is still getting used to the players.

From all the games this season, it seems like people are playing out of position.

Luther at the PG spot, Bonzi playing at the top of the key shooting jumpers are just a few that makes me scratch my head.
I think I've come to terms with almost everyone saying "it's gonna take a while for the players to be adjusted to the system."
I think we have the right cast of players, it's just taking time for Adelman to figure out their strength and weakness in his system.

Scola's been stepping it up, but I am glad to see him come off the bench because we lack that energy/scoring player off the bench.
Since Adelman has a 8 man rotation, it's important to have that punch off the bench when you struggle for points.

I think we are on the right track. If a couple of missed shots/missed free throws/calls goes the other way, then we wouldn't be under .500.

7-6 next up the clippers.. Hopefully Adelman changes the rotation. Stevie and Scola for starting rotation! Rafer should be in stevie's spot, yea he can runthe offense but he cant bring it. Anyways we need to turn things around, lift some weight off of tmac and yao and learn how to close out games.

btw how do u guys get a rockets sig

Back
Top Bottom