:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

x2rvw8.jpg
24ln05x.jpg

Notice the spot I tired to get the factory glue off with the oxysport cleaner crap at finishline how do I fix it
frown.gif

Originally Posted by FPSee

Originally Posted by 2o4

Originally Posted by 2o4

hey whats the best way to restore these?
heres a pic.
atvg53.jpg
whats the best way to restore the black, as you can see its faded away.
let me know here or send me a pm please

You can try shoe cream (black) and buffer the creme onto the faded area. its used for formal shoes.
i see, where can i get some cream,
roll.gif

btw, what you mean by buffer. double
roll.gif
roll.gif

i bought some IIIs of ebay that have been stored in ziplock bags, ive read everywhere that if they are kept in ziplock bags that they dry out and crack whenworn. if i leave them out of ziplock bags for a period of time will the moisture re-absorb into the shoes and be wearable? thanks

Originally Posted by RIPCITY32

i bought some IIIs of ebay that have been stored in ziplock bags, ive read everywhere that if they are kept in ziplock bags that they dry out and crack when worn. if i leave them out of ziplock bags for a period of time will the moisture re-absorb into the shoes and be wearable? thanks

no. plus you dont want to risk it.

Originally Posted by 2o4

Originally Posted by FPSee

Originally Posted by 2o4

Originally Posted by 2o4

hey whats the best way to restore these?
heres a pic.
atvg53.jpg
whats the best way to restore the black, as you can see its faded away.
let me know here or send me a pm please

You can try shoe cream (black) and buffer the creme onto the faded area. its used for formal shoes.
i see, where can i get some cream,
roll.gif

btw, what you mean by buffer. double
roll.gif
roll.gif

you can buy the creme at target around the shoe section. i meant "buff" the creme onto the shoe. sorry.

Originally Posted by onlyjays9P

x2rvw8.jpg
24ln05x.jpg

Notice the spot I tired to get the factory glue off with the oxysport cleaner crap at finishline how do I fix it
frown.gif

oooo. that looks like a scuff. but yeah try rubbing alcohol. if that doesnt work. i have no clue. haha good luck.

I was wondering if anyone knows how to get stains out of brisk blue (dtrt) air jordan 3's?

can anyone tell me how yellowed a sole has to be before sea glow wont do anything for it?

Originally Posted by K23J

can anyone tell me how yellowed a sole has to be before sea glow wont do anything for it?

piss yellow.

Originally Posted by dmario10

I was wondering if anyone knows how to get stains out of brisk blue (dtrt) air jordan 3's?
suede eraser

I need some help on mixing colors.

I bought acrylic paint for my True Blue IIIs but I notice its a slight lighter than the colors of the IIIs

So I wanted some help on where to get the same exact color for them or how to mix with what colors with the paint I already have.

The paint I bought

JA8340340.jpg

Trying to get to this color

Also is it okay for me to use acrylic paint for the sole and back tab?

Im gonna deadstock a CDP would it be okay to do that thing with plastic wrap all around to shoes to keep them in perfect condition?

Originally Posted by DeMJ23Kobe24Nise

Im gonna deadstock a CDP would it be okay to do that thing with plastic wrap all around to shoes to keep them in perfect condition?

Your gonna DS them huh
laugh.gif
WOW Just leave them in the box, take out thesilica packs and be sure theyre stored in acool, dry, dark place always
wink.gif

could a soft hair brush substitute for a tooth brush for sneaker cleaning purposes?
and could i use it on Nubuck?
I dont want to compromise the integrity of the shoe with the footlocker scrub.
it seems like it'll rough up any fabric.

Originally Posted by ayyovince

is their any place in LA wher i can purchase seaglow??

YES , Some were in the upper north , Pm me and I wil ltry getting that to you when I find it.
If im not mistaken its not in La its in riverside
nerd.gif

can somebody PLEASE help me with how you're supposed to remove glue from patent leather? and i'm sorry but i have NO CLUE as to what type of glue itis, i know that it cracked and came off of the clear sole very easily....

2mfc60l.jpg

mw41ew.jpg

9frudl.jpg

14aepgn.jpg

Testimonial: just got done using Barkeeper's Friend on the mesh of my concords. let me tell you folks this stuff is amazing! I was jumping for joy afterthis! I had a VVNDS pair of concords that hadnt seen daylight in a couple years but when I opened the box the mesh was yellow as hell, looked like a dog peedon em. After barkeeper's friend they are snow white again. 2 bucks at my local grocery store and they are like new again.

If there is a slight crack on the patented leather of a pair of XI's, can i find a way to plug it in/fix it (I know it sounds dumb
smh.gif
but worth the ask)?If not, then when I wear the sneakers, will this crack spread and/or effect the ability to wear the shoe in the future?

I bought a pair of nds V's and they have started to yellow. I keep them in a cool closet with two silica packets in them, but I'd like to get the solesback to how they were. when it comes to reversing the yellow is sea glow the only option?

Originally Posted by nkey07

I bought a pair of nds V's and they have started to yellow. I keep them in a cool closet with two silica packets in them, but I'd like to get the soles back to how they were. when it comes to reversing the yellow is sea glow the only option?
So far ,Yes seaglow is the only option to turn your yellow soles to respectable clear there not gonna be super icy it depends how yellow they are.

Back
Top Bottom