:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

You bring up a good point. I guess I'm on the OCD side when it comes to maintaining my shoes.

I hope it doesn't chip that quickly! :rofl:
just get the angelus paint on a small brush and just paint the chipped part, if it gets bad then you might have to remove the old paint and repaint the entire midsole but its all up to you

Would anybody know how to fix this nubuck scuff on the stealth 20s? Picked these up from somebody hoping I can fix them. 

Any help please

Any help please
My god where to begin... haha well atleast you can paint the sole and eyelets wit Grey Angelus paint off Angelusdirect.com, depending on which release(but im guessing i have aclue based off your name
laugh.gif
)  It might require a soleswap... That nubuck looks scraped off on toebox but it could be just a big scufff...I would try using a white eraser and then nubuck cleaner to try to get it off and if not you can try redying the nubuck..Guessing therese lint in the lining from socks which can be taken off by a razor..

Would anybody know how to fix this nubuck scuff on the stealth 20s? Picked these up from somebody hoping I can fix them
Looks like those got ripped but maybe redying the nubuck would cover it up atleast

1999 Oreo Sole Swap:

What's good fam. Just recently finished a pair of oreo 4s . Give me your thoughts and opinions. Heavy criticism is highly appreciated. Thank you and God bless!
This is beautiful..GOOD job bro

I painted the toe box but its not looking as natural as it could look. Anybody knows how to make it look more natural? Im using angelus white paint mixed with duller.

So I tried stripping the paint off my flint 9s and I guess the acetone burned part of the midsole and now there's a few parts that are bumpy. I didn't rub it too hard I guess the midsole is just old. Anyone know how to smooth it out before painting?

So I tried stripping the paint off my flint 9s and I guess the acetone burned part of the midsole and now there's a few parts that are bumpy. I didn't rub it too hard I guess the midsole is just old. Anyone know how to smooth it out before painting?
You can possibly try using the finest of fine sandpaper to lightly smooth it out. Add a thin layer over the top again to get ride of any residue.

Here's a link to an external forum that might give you more insight. 

Last edited:
@bigj505 that was the most frustrating thing ever for me. Here is the most popular solution and possibly best.

http://niketalk.com/t/15471/official-sneaker-care-maintenance-post-its-back/3600_50

^informative page in general too because there is comparison pictures between BKF and RIT.

In my personal experience, I probably should have followed the instructions more closely. My water was too hot and possibly burned my mesh. BKF made my mesh pretty dry because it's hard to get the paste out. I was watching a video of dru on YouTube that he leaves the rit overnight to "work it's magic" but I'm not sure if it worked enough because after the rinse, the change was hardly noticeable. But rit (liquid) or even BKF (liquid) would be the safest and most effective way if used correctly. Definitely no powder for that during reason. I could never get it right though and gave up after I kind of burned my mesh/some black dye or something seeping through. Some other methods I thought of on my own is using vinegar as a safe whitener for my rinse after rit but I haven't tried it.

Btw, congrats on the pickup. :lol:
2000 Concords >>>

vinegar works, pretty well too... really dilute it tho

My god where to begin... haha well atleast you can paint the sole and eyelets wit Grey Angelus paint off Angelusdirect.com, depending on which release(but im guessing i have aclue based off your name:lol: )  It might require a soleswap... That nubuck looks scraped off on toebox but it could be just a big scufff...I would try using a white eraser and then nubuck cleaner to try to get it off and if not you can try redying the nubuck..Guessing therese lint in the lining from socks which can be taken off by a razor..

Yes I re dyed the nubuck and that is the result lol and there from 99

looks like the nubuck is scrapper off.. Besides the eraser technique just incase it is really a big scuff if that dosnt work then idk

Back
Top Bottom