Official The North Face thread

Definitely don’t like this brand stuff looks tacky don’t get me wrong some streetwear brands have fly stuff usually the unknown brands but northface is garbage
56351a69c6ae41508af0569452a85304.gif

whos man?? :smh:

:stoneface:

So happy someone finally started this thread. I almost did a few times but kept snoozing..

So whats everyone's thoughts on the new 1996 Nuptse? Maybe it's me but I think fit is all over the place on them. Copped OG blue recently and still not sure i should keep
It's a very good retro in terms of fit and fabrics compared to the OG, the only details it's really missing that would make it even better is the embroidered "stow pocket" zipper pull on the right outer pocket, the 700 embroidery moved from the left sleeve to right sleeve, and the braided nylon zipper pull with rubber TNF logo stopper on the main pull. I thought I would hate the newly added black zipper placket reinforcement but it doesn't bother me at all.

OG black
willycheesesteak_tnf_black_tnf_nuptse.jpg

96 persian orange retro
willy_cheesesteak_persian_orange_tnf_nuptse.jpg

OG sport blue
willycheesesteak_sport_blue_tnf_nuptse.jpg

And please don't size down on your Nuptses or wear them with tight jeans, it's not a good look and not meant to be worn that way.

If you want a trim down jacket go with a Thermoball, Summit L3 or even a Patagonia.

It's a very good retro in terms of fit and fabrics compared to the OG, the only details it's really missing that would make it even better is the embroidered "stow pocket" zipper pull on the right outer pocket, the 700 embroidery moved from the left sleeve to right sleeve, and the braided nylon zipper pull with rubber TNF logo stopper on the main pull. I thought I would hate the newly added black zipper placket reinforcement but it doesn't bother me at all.

OG black
willycheesesteak_tnf_black_tnf_nuptse.jpg

96 persian orange retro
willy_cheesesteak_persian_orange_tnf_nuptse.jpg

OG sport blue
willycheesesteak_sport_blue_tnf_nuptse.jpg
What size are those?

what nt got a northface thread :pimp: appreciated i started a little collection myself

i just copped that coach rain jacket its snowboarding szn :pimp:

the northface

the north face

the face (of the) north

what is it a reference to?

the northern lights?

santa claus? the north pole?

the arctic?

justin trudeau?

... drake??

the northface

the north face

the face (of the) north

what is it a reference to?

the northern lights?

santa claus? the north pole?

the arctic?

justin trudeau?

... drake??
It's usually the part of the mountain that's the coldest since it's facing the opposite of the sun if you're in the northern hemisphere. I had a teacher that used to hike and broke it down for us.

this was a jeopardy question yesterday :lol:

coldest part of a mountain

what is the north face

So that renewed site is a legit way to score some discounts? They returns or past seasons? No flaws?

Back
Top Bottom