Official The North Face thread

Received the 2020 Steep Tech from End today. It doesn't feel as heavy as the original. I'm still looking for the other colors and hoping they will release on TNF.com.

What is the material they used on the shoulders? I assume it's not Kevlar like the OG's.

Some oldies...

IMG_20190713_140240_659.jpg
IMG_20181125_151536_709.jpg
IMG_20180127_194019_699.jpg

Yes. Is it giving you problems? Some items are excluded from it unfortunately.

Freals I tried using it to cop a rose pink nuptse for my girl of course it's excluded. It's like "here's 50% off, but only for the polkadotted stuff in the corner" :lol:

Freals I tried using it to cop a rose pink nuptse for my girl of course it's excluded. It's like "here's 50% off, but only for the polkadotted stuff in the corner" :lol:
Nuptse is excluded unfortunately. Cnowledge Cnowledge hooked me up with a code but it didnt work on em. Shout out to him tho!

Gucci collab preview:

I can't even make a judgement about the items themselves because the models wearing it are all so f'ing punchable. The 'artistic director' for this shoot should've been pushed off a cliff.

Last edited:
Damn, I need the green jacket and the brown all over print jacket. Both hard, prices gonna be unreal though.

Back
Top Bottom