Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

adrift will always be hounded by the resellers. Such an easy cleanup for them too with barely a size run...
in this weather it's tough man...

adrift will always be hounded by the resellers. Such an easy cleanup for them too with barely a size run...
in this weather it's tough man...

I saw a post from one of the usual "service providers" aka re-seller's saying all pairs were accounted for at 11pm. But honestly who knows if they were.....they may have just did that so no one tries to go and line up essentially giving them access to all the pairs.

^^^ drove by last night around 0100 hours and there was no one/ghost chair in line, only a qx60 out front. Drove by on my way home (0800) and saw the same Asian resellers at the front from previous releases. Line was 12-15 deep plus people inside a Mazda

I saw a post from one of the usual "service providers" aka re-seller's saying all pairs were accounted for at 11pm. But honestly who knows if they were.....they may have just did that so no one tries to go and line up essentially giving them access to all the pairs.
it's possible that there's 1 person or group that stayed there just to say "we have a list 18 man deep"
at that point, it's just going to be about fighting and accumulating a group big enough to fend them off.
If you think about it, they just want it badly... If someone wanted it more, you'd be there at 4pm yesterday
with a chair going back and forth to check the line.

Like I said, in this weather, it's just tough to go and do that...

Just stopped by the Nike store at Eaton Center and they still had some sizes left in the Element 87’s that dropped today!

Attachments

• 963652F2-55D6-47E3-B442-71681C714F6F.jpeg
    963652F2-55D6-47E3-B442-71681C714F6F.jpeg
    335.7 KB · Views: 99
Back
Top Bottom