Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

yup its for real, saw a little kid with a supreme hat, and green shorts in line today...

Also ransom has/had some good stuff on sale
got a stussy tee for 17 dollars

SuPrEmEApE..... Smartest Guy in the Room

Ask Why....

hypebeast says that they will release in hong kong
Multi/Multi ("DMP") Jordan LE (9.5), Dark Cinder/Bison-Sport Red ("Bison") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Pecan/White ("Cali") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5), Black/White-University Blue ("Nubuck") Air Jordan 12 Retro (9.5)
Shy Pink/Vanilla ("Stussy") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (11), Aqua/Chrome ("Diamond") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (9, 10), Vanilla/Trails End Brown ("Shanghai 2") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5), White/Yellow ("De La Soul") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Black/Black-Deep Orange ("Hawaii") Nike Dunk Low Premium SB (7.5), Baroque Brown/Altitude Green ("De La Soul") Nike Dunk High Pro SB (7)

Goodfoot insiders...

Will the Urban Samurai Pack and the Metallic PVC be making its way across the border?

Thanks.
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows & 8.5-9 AM90 Infrareds

I see you. You see me. We see the shoes.. must be an NTer

Goodfoot:

Aj V Green Bean
Terra Am1
New Adidas
Goodfoot X Stussy Tee

Ransom:

GoodEnough UK
Too Black Guys-Hand Picked Cotton

Nomad:
Supreme Fall Line of Tees and Sweats

hundred fifty dollar tennis shoes no suits

hey what's the retail price for the new supreme tees that are dropping and when are they dropping cuz i checked today and there werent anything yet.

apparently tomorrow and probably 60+ bucks

@#%$ it ill make a trip tomorrow.. see if anything catches my eye
wish you were jeff spicoli not chris cornell
get a pair of vans or god'll send you to hell

FS: black pack dunks 10.5, VNDS snakeskin delta forces sz 11​

^^^^^ LOL.
Yo Nassau Bahamas is of the hook. I'm having the time of my life. The beachs are so nice, water is salty, ladies are oh so fine.

Heads out here are really humble, but they are all hustlers. Glad I found some sweet stuff, alcohol 24hrs. music is nice and relaxing is something I needed badly.

Massages, tanning, drinking eating, seado's ( if that's how you spell it) up early sleep late, man I love it here. Ive only been here 2 days and have done a ton of things with 5 days still to go. Anyways just wanted to say hello to everyone as I only have 30 min on.

Dip Ace ( Thanks again) Skam Zeb ( Great talking to you before I left) Matt Jasar Dimsum Supreme Hector Yung Dennis and anyone I left out (Sorry) Peace out and will see you on Friday........................

Of to the beach, HEEEEEEEEEEEEEY Ladies.

Congrats to Sole Purpose CEO who walked away with the Staff Hoodie.
OG Bordeaux VII's took the crown even though Supreme Ape's Alife Pumps were a very close 2nd.
Thanks to everyone who came out...although the cats who lined and didn't even buy a shirt...that's WEAK!
hundred fifty dollar tennis shoes no suits

Nobody in Calgary won the hoodie since I was the only one lined this morning.
Dayam Calgary scene's still weak, or noone knew about the contest.

Tees dope, tho.

Congrats to Sole on winning... Were those the kicks you wore to SneakerPimps as well?!... Loving those...

Damn, D busted out the Alife's... :wow:
eek.gif

Craziness...

[/center]

Back
Top Bottom