Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

hey im new to the forum and been reading up lately. anybody see the knick 1s still in retail sze 8-8.5? any help would be great!

Hey cns187 i posted a store update last week. It should be about the same. give or take some new stock.
actually a lot of the stuff you listed is gone, give or take random big sizes, it was pretty crazy there , sat morning

pick ups from the recent 1 day border run, no hassles... yes Revis' are just as nice as they look and feel amazing...sorry for the poor pics, blackberry camera phone ftl

hey guys
anyone seen the revis's anywhere in toronto?

Zoom Revis in Toronto, but not purchased in Canada unfortunately

Last edited:
Anywhere in Toronto still have Knicks 1's kicking around? I know SVP Queens has them on display but only a size 7 and 13 when I asked. Looking for a size 11/10.5 FTR

pick ups from the recent 1 day border run, no hassles... yes Revis' are just as nice as they look and feel amazing...sorry for the poor pics, blackberry camera phone ftl

Zoom Revis in Toronto, but not purchased in Canada unfortunately
Wow, nice pickups! You're making me want to get some Revis' even more now.

Does anyone know if Nike Bloor has any KD ASG left by chance? A friend is in TO (I live in MTL) and is willing to pick them up for me, looking for a size 8. Any info is appreciated.

Anywhere in Toronto still have Knicks 1's kicking around? I know SVP Queens has them on display but only a size 7 and 13 when I asked. Looking for a size 11/10.5 FTR

I know Nike ES had like two weeks ago (big sizes). But with all the madness lately I could see those gone, when I stopped by Livestock recently they also had on display but I didn't ask what sizes.

Naw it's an 8.5 .... i copped a 7.5 on release day kind of a snug fit but i can deal with it .... gonna pick up this 8.5 too stock .. and the 7.5 i'm gonna rock to death :smokin .... ill keep an eye out for a 13 at reasonable price for you

Last edited:
Naw it's an 8.5 .... i copped a 7.5 on release day kind of a snug fit but i can deal with it .... gonna pick up this 8.5 too stock .. and the 7.5 i'm gonna rock to death
smokin.gif
.... ill keep an eye out for a 13 at reasonable price for you
How much did you pick up the 8.5 for?

How much did you pick up the 8.5 for?

I had to bite the bullet and pay a reseller $300 because i'm the impatient type but i already got a pair at retail and wanted to double up so i just went for it ... to me it was worth it because they are :smokin and they are one of my grails.... + i think the value will stay at that $250 - $300 level for the next couple years so it's okay since i'm stocking it

Last edited:
do they even sell Zoom Revis's in Canada?  I'd like to try em on and see what they feel like they look like a good gym sneaker.

I had to bite the bullet and pay a reseller $300 because i'm the impatient type but i already got a pair at retail and wanted to double up so i just went for it ... to me it was worth it because they are
smokin.gif
and they are one of my grails.... + i think the value will stay at that $250 - $300 level for the next couple years so it's okay since i'm stocking it
I could see the value of these going up especially if these dont restock...im still on the hunt for a size 9.5 >.<

I had to bite the bullet and pay a reseller $300 because i'm the impatient type but i already got a pair at retail and wanted to double up so i just went for it ... to me it was worth it because they are
smokin.gif
and they are one of my grails.... + i think the value will stay at that $250 - $300 level for the next couple years so it's okay since i'm stocking it
That was the kijiji ad right? Messaged the dude, and he said it was sold. Still on the hunt for an 8.5 :frown:

One thing I'll say about the new people that I see around here is this thread is moving at a more regular pace now. Makes things much easier when looking for product, much appreciated.

One thing I'll say about the new people that I see around here is this thread is moving at a more regular pace now. Makes things much easier when looking for product, much appreciated.
i agree 1000% all the info everyone puts in benefits everyone last couple major releases were made so much easier cause of this thread, this thread is the reason i was able to double on the bred 4s or grab those questions for $40. Salute!

*Side note my offer on the lap dances still stands if anyone wants to sell me a pair of their royals*( size 10.5-12)

To anybody still looking for a pair of Jordan 1 chicago, I went to today's sportswear brampton and cawthr today, they have chicago 1 size 10.5 and 14 respectively.

Also,I just wanted to ask ya'll if this pair of royal looks big on my feet? It's a size up, have to jump on it since it's almost retail price.

AJ1 Royal by chaose57, on Flickr

Last edited:
they look a little big but its not even bad if you didnt mention it i probably wouldnt of noticed ... think youre good to go, they look fuego on foot 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom