Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Has champ made calls yet?

saw this on kijiji 

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-mens-shoes/c...te/1258915071?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Guy said he won a pair of 6.5 from champ but when I go to his other listings, there is a website provided (www.sneaker-exchange.ca)  and on that website there is a full size run of the white yeezys and a bunch of other releases.

now I'm worried that we got no chance from Champ because they already backdoored all the pairs to this guy
A few Champs have indeed started calling, I heard Yorkdale and Eaton.

Last edited:
anyone know anyone that ever won a raffle from exclucity? just curious cause i honestly haven't heard a single feel good story from there. at least for the toronto location

anyone know anyone that ever won a raffle from exclucity? just curious cause i honestly haven't heard a single feel good story from there. at least for the toronto location

I've never encountered or seen someone online mention they've won from Exclucity.

I've only known one person who won from XCLU but that's when they were new in the city. Never heard of him winning again while he has countless times from other stores

Curious about this as well

Never heard of a person ever winning there.  I also don't see that many if any of their limited releases being sold on the secondary market either...  at least those that were raffled.

Never heard of a person ever winning there.  I also don't see that many if any of their limited releases being sold on the secondary market either...  at least those that were raffled.
Now that you mention it, this is true. I don't think I've ever seen a hyped release on Kijiji/Fb/etc stating it was from Exclu.

Back
Top Bottom