Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

My pair was just delivered and I had to pay a $77.75 COD fee. I figured I would pay what you paid plus an extra fee dollars to account for slightly higher provincial sales tax in NS. Did you refuse the shipment or are you just requesting a reassessment?

Yup, I told them to hold it because I would be clearing it myself without their brokerage. So basically they should be sending me the relevant papers tomorrow and I'll head down to my local CBSA office to pay the duties. What I'm hoping will happen is that they'll see the package came from the states and assume it has lower duties. It's so random with these customs agent so you never know, maybe I'll get lucky

So i just ordered off nike.ca for the first time and im wondering do they deliver to my door or leave the package at a community mail box?
Reason being i just dont want them to leave the shoes at my front door while im at work.

Every time I've purchased from Nike they've left it at my front door but it really depends on the Mailman that works your route. The one that works my route just leaves it in plain sight and doesn't even bother to ring my doorbell. I have a community mailbox and the only time i've gotten a package in there is when I've purchased from Adidas never from Nike.

Every time I've purchased from Nike they've left it at my front door but it really depends on the Mailman that works your route. The one that works my route just leaves it in plain sight and doesn't even bother to ring my doorbell. I have a community mailbox and the only time i've gotten a package in there is when I've purchased from Adidas never from Nike.

Adidas would probably leave it at your door now as well since they use UPS.

Oddly enough, each time I've ordered from Nike and I'm not home, they leave it in my community mailbox. But only if I order apparel or 2 pairs of shoes at most as that's what would fit the mailbox. Otherwise, Canada Post brings it to my local post office for pick up. YMMV I guess.

I live in an apartment and I've never had a problem with Nike/UPS/Canada Post leaving anything at my door. Can't speak on Adidas as I've never ordered from them. The post office drop off locations are both 5 minutes away from my location. Perhaps it's different for those in houses. With online tracking, it's super easy to follow your package and determine the arrival time and place.

Last edited:
Not padded, stick with true to size. As context, I went half size up for the padded multicolors and they fit perfect. When i got the new release and got the same size as the multis the heel tab area digs right into my ankle. Needed to wear ankle socks just so they didn't dig in. No issue with no show when I got my TTS in the Sunset Tint cw.

not padded.

thanks for the info fam.

So i just ordered off nike.ca for the first time and im wondering do they deliver to my door or leave the package at a community mail box?
Reason being i just dont want them to leave the shoes at my front door while im at work.
in my case they leave it at the nearest post office location.

Might drop by foot action tomorrow. Anybody know if there rereleasing anything?

They should be dropping some good stuff since i know they held back stock for the grand opening downtown. Wouldn't be surprised if they did the same since FA STC is supposed to be their flagship in the east end.

in my case they leave it at the nearest post office location.

ok I spoke too soon. They left it on the f&%^*^% street outside my apartment on Bloor. LMAO christ almighty.
It's a good thing my neighbor's boyfriend dropped by and saw the package and kept it. SMFH

I'm definitely dropping by FA STC in the afternoon, check out some SFAF1 maybe they'd have some.

igniteandexcite igniteandexcite Just an update, UPS sent me the commercial invoice today. Printed it off and self cleared and my total came to 22 dollars! Not sure If I just got lucky but I'm happy with the end result

igniteandexcite igniteandexcite Just an update, UPS sent me the commercial invoice today. Printed it off and self cleared and my total came to 22 dollars! Not sure If I just got lucky but I'm happy with the end result

Damn, I should've told them to hold it. I paid the insane duties at the door because I went on the CBSA site and calculated the amount they charged me and it seemed correct. I didn't think I'd get anything back except for the brokerage fee which was for around $10. I still don't really understand what is and isn't subject to duties and how they determine it. It seems somewhat random to me. I'm assuming they just charged you the sales tax?

STC Foot Action was a flop, nothing special. Store is cool though, one guy waited from 9pm yesterday and left empty handed lol.

those who missed out on pale grey/sunset tint flyknits, you might be in luck. capsule got the sunset tint trainers last night and looks to be almost a fsr.

those who missed out on pale grey/sunset tint flyknits, you might be in luck. capsule got the sunset tint trainers last night and looks to be almost a fsr.

Is that Capsule Yorkville or the Markham one?
Im tempted but I'll wait till Nike.ca restocks. I got a 10% discount code I want to use lol.

STC Foot Action was a flop, nothing special. Store is cool though, one guy waited from 9pm yesterday and left empty handed lol.

Do you know if people were camping the night before inside the mall or where the line up started before they opened?

Do you know if people were camping the night before inside the mall or where the line up started before they opened?

Not sure on the specifics, but only makes sense that they were camping outside the previous night since the mall closes at 9.

Back
Top Bottom