Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Stock x controversy is all over youtube though, given that its a popular platform that get high volume of orders, problems with verification will occur.

I brought from goat twice so far but very hesitant about stock x cause of the negative reviews and horror stories.

Got my byw x 98 from them and nothing major with the process besides goat using ups sure post to ship items.

People expect perfection when none of their favorite companies are perfect either.

Round 2 selling fakes? I don’t see the reflective “Cactus Jack” on the medial side of the shoe on the right.

Screenshot_20190516-065633_Instagram.jpg

thats a wrap for size 10. its nearly pushing 1k now. shoulda doubled up at 850 tuesday night when i had the chance. good luck to all still trying to cop

Pulled the trigger on size 10 for $980 on goat. I've officially lost my mind to think that's a good deal at this point. Was able to checkout using their 6 months no interest option. I've very rarely paid resale for shoes. What the **** just happened lol. About to unload several pairs in the collection to soften the blow. Good luck to everyone

I wouldn’t buy from eBay or locally
Stockx and goat are the only 2 you should buy from

eBay is actually one of the better places to buy now esp when ppl are listing their recently received SNKRS pairs. You catch some deals that are cheaper than GOAT or StockX since you have people who hit on the app that don’t have any clue what the true value of the shoes are. You obviously have to be careful since there are decent amount of scammers with this release seeing the resell price point. But eBay does have a great return policy if the shoes are fake. Once those SNKRS pairs dry up then your best bet would be GOAT and StockX.

Yeah this release is probably the first time I’ve seen some ish like this. People who never come out of pocket caving to higher than expected resell, people dumping pairs easily they would have never parted with to cop , and a thread that’s analyzing the market pattern like no other:lol:

Tomorrow I expect pay day Friday to bump prices even higher.

In regards to stock x,, all you gotta do to get a general consensus about them, is go on twitter search @stockx goto tweet & replies & scroll thru & read for a minute...

Lots of shade surrounding them , 95% of the tweets are problematic...

Damn better pull the trigger now at $1000 before it hits $1100
Then it hits $1100 better pull now before it hits $1200....
These gonna hit one million dollars in no time lol
Come on Travis get that Grammy!

These are the IT shoes of the year. Jb did an excellent collab with Travis . With the Off white trend fading away. Recent fear of god kicks going for retail. These will end up the most hyped shoe of the year. Unless they drop another color way lol

Round 2 selling fakes? I don’t see the reflective “Cactus Jack” on the medial side of the shoe on the right.

I miss when Round 2 wasn’t nearly as huge. They had much better deals. But now cause they’re so huge they can charge the high for everything and people will still buy. Because they’re at Round Two. Still can find some steals here and there but not like it used to be.

Back
Top Bottom